-Part 7-

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this. For thoughts,like 'this'.)

I held my neck and watched as the elevator doors closed. I listened to my pounding heart beat that was irregular and sounded like elephants running.  I waited in complete silence, waiting until I had my strength back.

I stood up and fixed my shirt. I pressed the door button again and waited for them to open.

On my way to the car, I thought about some deep things. I thought about how I was before, how depressing I was and so needy. I promised myself I would never go back, but at this rate. I might...

I finally got to the car and before I opened the door. I made sure to put my shirt collar up as high as I could, I didn't want red marks to show and because I bruise easily, it most likely has some already.

I opened the door to find everyone already asleep besides the driver and Jungkook, who was on his phone. I sat in the back next to Yoongi, making it a tight fit even thought there was a clear spot next to Jungkook. I was just not going to take any chances.

The drive back was unexpectedly long, probably because every few seconds I looked at JungKook. I am scared of him...Maybe even more than "others".

We got into the house eventually, I was dragging Yoongi up to our bedroom. And he immediately plopped down on his bed, face first and mumbled.

"Yoongi Hyung, Im going to take a shower" he kinda just threw up his hands and flipped over to his back. "Ill take that as a yes~"

I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. Making sure to check twice that I locked it. I started the water and stripped.

"Jeez, you look like trash" I said to myself looking at my horrible image in the mirror. The dark bruises on every part of my body that never leave, the eye bags which seem to never fade and of course my body.  This body, makes me hate myself, I can barley look in a reflection for more than a second and yet, I just keep staring at my disgusting body right now. Looking at every single imperfection. Like how I am too skinny and I know I need to eat but cant even look in the direction of food. Or how each painful bruise and scars brings me memories that I somehow love. But I thankfully can still manage to keep my sanity, or at least part of it.

~~

I lay in my new bed, it finally arrived and I no longer have to share. But I kinda feel lonely but at the same time more safe. I still am not sure about Yoongi. He still knows "something" and he thankfully hasn't said a word about anything. At least I think so.

I put a large hoodie on to try and hide my neck bruises. Because in all honestly, I would love to tell the whole entire world how JungKook beat me but I am still a weak  wimp and a really tiny too.

 Because in all honestly, I would love to tell the whole entire world how JungKook beat me but I am still a weak  wimp and a really tiny too

So to try and forget I cover up under the blankets and cuddle with my stuffie. I hug her tight, trying to release some stress. And knowing that I have to get up in 4 hours, I force myself to sleep.

I wake up with the blinding sun in my eyes. And without even waking up fully, I jump right up and look for my phone.

"8:36?!?!" I yelled.

"It too early...sleep..must..more...sleep" a dark grudging voice coming from Yoongi said.

"No No No get up!" I yelled jumping on top of him, "We are late!" He grabs me, bear hugs me and smothers  me under the blankets. "Urg! Yoongi Hyung! Im dying!" "Relax, the schedule was cancelled today. Just stay here and cuddle with me" I push and pull my way out of  his arms and off his bed.

"Imma check with RM hyung"
"What ever..."

I walk quietly out the bedroom. And tiptoe down the hallway to RM's and Jin's room. But before I make it there. I hear something.

At first I didn't know what it was.  So me being a curios cat, I walked towards the sound which lead me to Tae's and Kookie's room. At lets just say when I finally realized what was going on in there, I bolted so fast to Rm's room. Even tripping and landing on part of Jin's bed.

I immediately got on Jin's bed and realized Namjoon was in it too (even though he has his own). So I jumped in between them and shook Jin awake.  "What?..Did you have a nightmare? My poor Ollie..." he grabbed me and started to hug me. "No, but is the schedule cancelled?"  I said as I made my way out of his arms.

"Boi, if you woke me up for that, your gonna be in big trouble" Namjoon said in english, picking me up and throwing me over to his side. "Namjoon Hyung~" "Be quiet and sleep...." He put me in a sort of head lock and laid the blankets over us. I lifted my head, looking at Jin for help but he just smiled and closed his eyes. I mentally sighed to myself and closed my eyes too. I might as well get more sleep, its not like I can escape from Namjoon.

~~

When I finally woke up again. Namjoon and Jin, were no longer in bed. So I got up and fixed my hoodie, walked down stairs and went into the kitchen. I saw a note on the table. And it said:

Everyone left besides Jungkook, Ollie, Yoongi, and Jhope. The rest went to get breakfast, we will be back soon.
Love Jin~

So after reading that I went to the living room and turned in the TV. Eventually Jhope joined me and we watched cartoons, because his excuse was that you learned how to Not do things in life from them and since I still looked like a little kid,he could blame me so he wouldn't be embarrassed.

Anyway  Yoongi later joined us and couldn't wait for food, so he ordered noodles. He told us that if we got caught, we could blame Jungkook. So when the guys arrived we did and literally Jungkook had a tantrum like a child, he threw things, cursed and yelled. He must be very cranky.. And Yoongi joked that he was on his period which made me kinda uncomfortable.

Anyway after things settled we all ate breakfast, I did too. Just a little..

Eventually Yoongi and I went to our room and he said something that scared me.

"We need to talk"

~~

(A/N : So this was kind of a filler but I hope you enjoyed the cute interactions. And I apologize for spelling and grammar because I don't proof read stuff and with English not being my first, its hard. Anyway Bye!)