23. Fifteen

"About fuckin' time, Shitty (Y/n)." Katsuki replied back to his-soon-to-be-girlfriend.

The girl smiled back. "I'll block his attacks, Katsuki-san. Wreck his face."

The ash blonde grinned widely. "This piece of trash needs to learn what happens when he messes with what's mine."

With that, Katsuki ripped both of the daggers Bio-Blade threw at him previously out and charged at the villain, not even paying attention to what he said before.

(Y/n), on the other hand, was trying very hard to focus on the fight in front of her. Biting her lip, she focused on guiding her weapon to block the projectile attacks, instead of Bakugou claiming her as his.

13..

14...

15..!

(Y/n) flew high up into the sky, letting her body free fall. She guided her blade to block the dagger before immediately directing the morphed spheres back to herself, landing on her 'ride'.

She smirked as Bakugou landed the attack on the villain. He threw a flurry of attacks at Bio-Blade, both using the daggers from the villain; since his palms were still injured. At 13 seconds, he retreated back a few meters to create some distance so (Y/n) would be able to block the daggers.

What both Bakugou and (Y/n) expected was the villain to be totally unconscious with 28 stab wounds. Satisfied with his work, the blonde turned his head to grin at his friend, who threw him a thumbs up.

(Y/n) flew down with her blade and Katsuki climbed on behind her.  He wrapped his arms around her waist so he wouldn't fall off the blade. Then, immediately collapsing onto the girl, Bakugou dropped the daggers onto the rooftop in the process.

"...Thanks for coming to my rescue, Bakugou-san." (Y/n) said as she put her hands on his injured ones. "I'm sorry for getting you so injured."

"Heh...it's nothin' shitty girl. I told him that he had it coming once he messed with what was mine." Katsuki said, cuddling his face into the (h/c) hair. "Let's get the fuck outta here and meet up with the damned extras."

(Y/n) guided her blade to the direction of the exit, only to be met with the female villain.

"Aww", She started. "What,"

The villain slapped you with some sort of force as you flew off the blade and landed on the ground with a thump.

"An adorable couple." She finished.

Villain: OptiWing!

Much like Hawks, she has wings attached to her body! She can control the opacity of her wings as well!

(Y/n), barely conscious from the fall, managed to guide her blade, which Katsuki was still on, down to the ground.

"(Y/N)!!" Bakugou screamed, and ran towards you, only to be slapped by OptiWing's invisible wings.

"Fuckin' hell.." (Y/n) groaned, with a severe headache.

"DON'T MESS WITH HER, YOU FUCKIN' UGLY OLD HAG!" Katsuki screamed, launching himself at OptiWing, holding (Y/n)'s blade.

••• •••

Thanks so much @Oka_Haruta or Artsy_Alys on instagram for this amazing fanart!!!

Unedited!