19

Your POV

"Wait. You ran into Lauren?" Dinah asked with a shocked expression.

"Yup," I confirmed, popping another grape into my mouth.

"And you talked to her?"

"More like she cornered me in the bathroom and we argued a bit, but sure, I guess we talked," I explained.

"Damn..." She trailed off.

"That's not even the best part," I said, making Dinah look back up at me.

"What else happened?"

"Camila came looking for me in the bathroom after I was gone for a bit," I started. "She walked in right when Lauren grabbed my hands."

"Oh, shit. Did she beat her up?" Dinah asked with a little too much enthusiasm.

"No," I laughed. "But she might have mentioned that we're officially dating, and Lauren definitely did not like that."

"Uh oh. Did she rub it in her face?" Dinah asked.

"Yea," I joined her in laughter. "Then she had to pull me out of there before I had a break down, and that's all that happened."

"Awww. You almost broke down?" Dinah asked with soft eyes.

"Yea, and then I actually did break down later. Long story short, yesterday was a rough day," I explained with a sigh.

"Where's Camila now?" Dinah asked me.

"Studio. I tried to get her to take a day off, but that girl is too persistent. I went over to her house yesterday and she looked exhausted," I said, making Dinah smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off your face because we didn't do anything except take a nap. She needed to sleep."

"Alright, fine," Dinah giggled. "Geez, you need to chill out. I can feel how stressed you are from here."

"Shut up," I told her.

"You know what you need? Ice cream and some bomb dick," she said, making my eyes widen.

"Dinah!" I scolded.

"I know someone who can bring you both of those things," she continued as she pulled out her phone.

"Oh my God. Shut up."

"I just texted her," Dinah smiled.

"No, you did not," I said just as her phone buzzed.

"Yes, I did. She just answered. She'll be over later with the goods. I'll make sure I'm not home," Dinah smirked, waving to me as she walked out of the living room.

"Asshole..." I muttered.

~*~*~

"You rang?" Camila playfully said as I opened the door for her.

"I didn't actually believe her when she told me she texted you," I said, making her raise her eyebrows at me.

"I had to come. I was told you were in need of two things," she said.

"Oh my God. I'm going to kill Dinah. What did she tell you?"

"That you were in serious need of ice cream..." she started, showing me the tub of ice cream she bought. "...and love."

I giggled when she opened her arms for a hug.

"That's not what I expected," I mumbled into her neck before kissing her lips.

"Yea, that's not what she said. She said you needed ice cream and bomb dick, which I also have just in case."

"You two are so annoying," I said, pushing her away before walking through the kitchen to the living room.