ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

The next morning, Taehyung laid in bed, looking through the texts he sent Jungkook and frowned. Okay now he was definitely worried. Taehyung tried calling the male several times but he would only get sent to voicemail which consisted of Jungkook and TayJa both talking and a giggle from both. "Hi.. me again." Taehyung gave a small chuckle. "I just need to know if you're okay because i'm trying not to freak out and.. just text me okay?" He sighed before hanging up.

The male looked at his belly and rubbed it, pursing his lips. Eleven weeks and one day. To get things off his mind, Taehyung sat up and went onto Jungkook's laptop, nibbling his lips as he began to search things up about his pregnancy. Apparently their babies were the sizes of a kumquat, whatever the fuck that was, which was about 1.2 inches? As he read anyways.

"Mm, you two are growing good aren't you? From the size of my belly, I don't even look eleven weeks." Taehyung huffed, looking through regular pregnancy pictures along with twin pregnancies. Gosh- his stomach was going to be huge and that honestly scared him. Taehyung smiled to himself though. In just a couple months his babies would be entering the world, how amazing was that?

Though for now, he'll protect the two in his belly. Taehyung got up from the bed and walked out of his room after putting on a baggy sweatshirt. Only because his parents looked at him oddly when his stomach showed. It was weird and uncomfortable, he still wasn't used to having a bump but whatever, eventually he would. Taehyung walked downstairs and grabbed himself a cup of water before grabbing a plate his mom fixed up for him. "Can I go see Ren today? I feel good, I swear." He pursed his lips.

"I'll decide on that after you eat." She raised he eyebrow and yawned soon after. "I'll stop by before I head to work, i'll see you whenever love." Taehyung's dad pecked Taehyung's mom on the cheek before leaving to go check on his little girl. "Did you rest?" Taehyung asked his mom who shook her head and yawned. "I had to keep an eye on her monitor the whole night, just in case." She shrugged. "Nothing bad happened though Taehyung, don't worry about it." She chuckled.

Taehyung huffed and nodded before slowly eating his food while scrolling through his phone, showing his mother some pictures of him and Ren while he was at it.

TayJa sat on Hanna's lap, eating her lunch which was simply eggs and bacon. More like brunch but whatever. The girl had messy hair, red puffy eyes and was snotty. Every time Hanna tried to fix her up, she would whine and try cry so Hanna let her be, holding her on her lap and sighing as she rubbed her back. Just then, Jungkook came stumbling in.

"Dada!" TayJa yelled as she put her plate aside and went running towards Jungkook, hugging the males legs. Once Jungkook felt the touch, he looked down after rubbing his eyes and picked up TayJa. Jungkook tried to look like he didn't just get shit faced that night but instead he stumbled back just a bit and shook his head. "Take her." He mumbled to his mom. Hanna shook her head, a bit disappointed to figure out what her son did.

"No dada!" TayJa whined as she wiggled around in Hanna's arms. Jungkook covered his mouth and quickly slipped off his shoes before hurrying to the bathroom. "Dada sick?" TayJa gasped and Hanna brushed her hair back. "Dada is sick." She sighed before kissing her forehead and setting the girl down who ran towards the bathroom to see Jungkook.

TayJa made a disgusted face and waved her hand in front of her. "Ew." She walked away, making her way up the stairs slowly. Meanwhile, just like last night, he let out the alcohol that entered his system. Jungkook would have been sleeping, if it wasn't for his phone ringing every fucking five minutes. Jungkook didn't even look at the calls, all he did was shut his phone and hurry back to his parents.