ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

"So, you're sure he is not a fem-" before Hanna could continue, Jungkook shook his head. "Mom, trust me when I say he has a dick attached to him." He spoke as his mom then cleared her throat and nodded. "So just a uterus?" She asked and Jungkook nodded. "That's all I really know.. oh and he's eleven weeks.. uh.. baby A is healthy but baby B is growing slower than baby A but everything should be fine."

Hanna nodded as she looked at TayJa who sat on her fathers lap, hugging Jungkook as Jungkook hugged her. TayJa had fallen asleep soon after she was placed on Jungkook's lap. She had a rough night so it was expected. Jungkook pushed her hair back as she slept and sighed as he let his head rest back. Jungkook's mom had just left to go work and so he was alone with his girl.

Then Taehyung popped into his head. "Shit.." he whispered to himself as he got up after cradling the girl in his arms and taking her upstairs. As he did, he heard a knock at the door which didn't make him go any faster. He laid TayJa down and kissed her forehead before covering her up and hurrying downstairs, taking his sweatshirt off.

Once he opened the door, he was hit on the arm immediately. "Ow-" he looked to see Taehyung with red puffy eyes. "You asshole! You can't just- not talk to me. I'm pregnant and hormonal and- you asshole!" Taehyung wiped his tears and Jungkook smiled a bit before grabbing Taehyung's hand and bringing him into the house, shutting the door and hugging him.

"You dumb crumb, I thought you died or suddenly went straight and left me for a hooker." Taehyung mumbled into Jungkook's white shirt. Jungkook that time, laughed as he pulled away and placed a kiss on Taehyung's lips. "I would never, ever, ever go straight. I would only leave you for a male hooker." He teased which caused another hit to the arm.

After recovering from the hits, Jungkook brought Taehyung to the couch. "You smell like-" before he could continue, Jungkook sighed. "Yeah because I got shit faced and.. god Taehyung just let me explain first okay?" He looked at the male who moved away a bit. Even so, Taehyung nodded.

"After I left you, I came here because, you know, TayJa wanted to see my parents and well things happened.. I felt like the worst father on earth and I know thats a lame excuse but for me, it's not. I just wanted to get away and I needed to get away Tae.. Jenah did it all the time.. all the time and I just wanted to go back to my old life but that only made me feel more shitty- Taehyung.. this is just going so fast and I can't stop it and-" before he could continue, Taehyung shut him up by a kiss.

Taehyung was mad, confused but he couldn't blame the boy. Being a teenage single father, now in a relationship and having two more? Taehyung should be mad but he's not. Taehyung pulled away and brushed Jungkook's hair back before smiling lightly, then hitting Jungkook's arm again. Jungkook hissed. "I'm going to bruise." He rubbed his arm and Taehyung shook his head before hugging Jungkook. "I love you." Is all he said.

Jungkook was very relieved to not be having a long talk about everything that had happened. Jungkook sighed and hugged the male back. "I love you too." He kissed Taehyung's shoulder. Jungkook pulled away. "Lay down." He spoke and Taehyung obeyed, laying back. Jungkook then laid next to the male but his face was near Taehyung's stomach. "What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sucked in a breath and shrugged before placing his hand on Taehyung's stomach. "I just... I really love you and I really love our unborn babies.." he mumbled as he closed his eyes. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled wholeheartedly as he placed his hand on Jungkook's hair and ran his hands through the black locks.

Withtin moments, Taehyung was capturing the moment on his phone, listening to Jungkook's even breaths as he slept. After putting his phone away, Taehyung looked at the ceiling as he ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. The male closed his eyes and maybe twenty minutes later, Taehyung had fallen asleep as well.

All three, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Tayja were cuddled up on the couch, TayJa attached to Taehyung. They were currently watching 'The Land Before Time' just to kill time. Even though they were still at Jungkook's parents house. Though as Taehyung and TayJa were into the movie, Jungkook looked through his phone. Again, he was at it with the apartment searching. He really couldn't help it, he didn't want to be living in anyones house anymore.

Jungkook sighed as he ran his fingers through his own hair. "Babe." He mumbled as he leaned on Taehyung a bit. "So, out of all the apartments, I came down to three." He looked at the male. Taehyung slowly looked away from the television and hummed as he looked at the phone. "Okay so, we could go with the three bedroom room which would be more expensive. Though if I get at least two jobs I could pay for it and then there is this other one, three bedrooms, less expensive than the first but across town and no where near a school.. but okay, listen, we could make that work-" he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung nibbled his lip. "Yeah okay that one sounds nice but, you always said you wanted TayJa's potential school to be close by, just in case." He pursed his lips and Jungkook nodded. "Okay.. you're right." He mumbled before looking back at his phone. "Okay then, this is the last one and I personally like it.. it's a two bedroom apartment- and before you say anything- this bedroom, is a big bedroom so we would get that and we could place the cribs there. Also we could have a few things in TayJa's room but most of the baby things will be in our room-" he looked at Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and Jungkook pursed his lips. "And.. I could book an appointment with the landlord to get a viewing of the apartment.. please..?" For the first time in forever, Jungkook gave Taehyung puppy eyes which caused Taehyung to coo. "Agh-.. I hate you.." he huffed but smiled. Jungkook smiled widely. "And i'm booking it." He chuckled, kissing Taehyung's shoulder and going back to his phone.