chapter twenty-eight-"Torturous regrets"

Hey guys, i love you all and hope that those who hated me last chapter would love me back now?????? pwetty pwease with a cherry on top.

Dedication goes to Dancing Smiles

Hope you love me back now hun

Yes? No? Yes?

Hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

---------------------------------------------

Jace's pov

He sat on the very uncomfortable chair for three hours and still the doctor didn't come out.

He was shaking badly from fear.

He couldn't feel her and at that moment her cursed himself for not having enough contact with her to strengthen their bond.

As another hour passed, he felt a sole tear escape his eye and soon after, many followed.

After one more hour, the doctor came out of the surgery room, looking horrified and miserable.

Jace froze when the doctor looked at him with his aging eyes that were filled with misery, horror and sympathy.

Could she be......

NO, SHE IS NOT DEAD. SHE CAN'T BE.

He stood up and ran to the doctor, holding him by his doctor gown and growled, "She's alright. She's fine, right? What's wrong with you speak already"

His father held him tightly from behind, not wanting his son to kill the doctor.

"Jace, calm down. Doctor, what's wrong? What are the news? How is she?" his father asked calmly, though you could easily detect the worry he tried to hide.

Jace also felt Charles, his mother, Dante, Mark, Tommy, Tobias, Caelee, Sarah, Kiera, Tauriel and Cristina gather around him.

He could also feel all his pack members gathered outside.

"I have to speak to someone she knows very well. Someone who was close to her." the doctor said, still not saying anything about her.

Was she alive? Was she gonna be alright? Was she in a critical condition? Was she....dead?

"I am the closest to her" Tauriel said, still with an emotionless face.

He would've thought that she didn't care about her, if her eyes didn't give out her real emotions, cause they were full of worry and.... guilt?

Why would she feel guilty?

They both disappeared in the same room his beauty, his Lionesse, was.

He tried to strain his ears and listen to what they were saying, but it was useless, cause all the rooms here were sound proof especially the bedrooms and infirmary, that were a 100% sound proof.

Half an hour passed and still, there was no sign of any of them.

What the hell are they saying? What the hell could be so important to say, that he had to speak with her bloody friend before he tells him, her mate, his bloody alpha, about her condition.

He felt a gentle hand on his shoulder and startled he looked up, only to see it was his mother.

"Jace, sweetie, you're not helping anyone by continuously scratching your arms. You are bleeding and this won't help her become better. Please, calm down and pray that she will be alright. She is a strong woman. After today's fight, i tell you that she is the strongest female i have ever seen fight and i am 590 years old. Trust me, if it wasn't for somebody throwing a small rock on her knee, she would've won, without getting hurt"