(Gelebor x Reader x Vyrthur) Snow White And Blood Red- Part 1

Note: I wish I knew who the artists were for the elves' art, because whoever has drawn it, has done a simply spectacular job.

Here's something special that I wanted to do for quite a while now, since last year to be precise. Also this will be a lengthy chapter, so I guess relax, get warm and cozy and then read? I don't know about you but I can never enjoy a story without meeting those requirements. Anyway, enjoy!
----
"I remember the splendor, before the fall of our proud empire... the songs sung in the glory of our deity in the snow kissed temple of Auriel. That soothing voice singing under the marvelous statue, as if an avatar of Auriel Himself. The admiring gaze of his turned to me as he greeted me, even his words sounded like a divine hymn, he had promised to protect our people from all harm, he had promised to protect us... to protect me... I felt his caring touch, like the contact of velvet and roses... his loving words spoken to me as if a seraphic song... before the world went dark in his tranquil embrace... adorned with pain like spikes on a Daedric helmet... tainted with red like the essence of life"

Waking up...
All she could see in front of her was an ivory door. Encrusted with ancient patterns and jewels, adjusting her eyes to the darkness she realized that what she lay in was a coffin. Confused and startled, she began to push the door of the coffin. Yet not much effort was needed, the door opened with a low squeak, letting a cold breeze inside her coffin. The elf sat up on the ivory box and looked around her; it was a cave with gigantic pillars looming faraway, a broken statue stood not too far away from the coffin with a shrine to Auriel standing right below it.
Even though her entire body ached unbelievably, with persistence she stood up. The very bones of her now refused to stand still, she was able to stand but only momentarily before crashing down on the cold ground. The elf breathed heavily as her gaze slowly went to a bloodstained letter beside her coffin. With quivering hands, she picked it up;
"Your salvation lies faraway now, find me while there still is time" the handwriting was strangely familiar and yet she couldn't quite place where she had seen it. The letter was incredibly vague and at this time her mind wouldn't even be able to answer a simple question, let alone decipher the letter.
The elf slowly crawled near the shrine, clasping her hands together in front of it and muttering a prayer "Auriel, Your servant requires Your aid, lend me strength and bravery to face whatever lies before me now" a soothing aura surrounded her, renewing her bony demeanor, easing her mind and restoring peace in her heart. Thanking Him in ancient snow elven, the woman carefully stood up, the vague letter clutched in her palm as she looked around desperately for an exit to the cave.

Hope welled up in her heart when she saw the light at the end of the cave, with a quickened pace she arrived outside the cave. The sun's heat tingling her skin, the light threatening to blind her eyes as the crisp air filled her lungs. The elf gazed out at her land where she lived once, but where are all the structures of the Falmer? Where are temples and shrines of Auriel? Why does the atmosphere feel so warm?. Fear strikes in her heart as she tried to remember that fateful day, a faint echo of screams haunted her mind, she remembered seeing them transform... "bloodthirsty... Auriel has left us" an all too familiar voice rang in her ears, it repeated over and over and over until she collapsed on the ground "slumber... dawn's radiance... my only hope... let peace embrace you" her eyes slowly closed shut, letting the darkness engulf her again.

In a distant dream...

*Knock* *knock*
The (e/c) eyes fluttered for a moment before closing again, dismissing it as just an imagination.
*Knock* *knock*
"Who is it?" Lifting her head from under the blankets, she muttered, half asleep
"Lady (y/n)? It is time to wake up, the dawn is about to arrive" a female voice sounded, gentle and courteous
"Um... yes, I do remember, give me moment please" (y/n) replied, quickly removing the blankets from her and standing up, nervously looking outside the window. It was still dark outside but it won't be long before dawn. And because it was a special festive week, at first dawn the prayers of Auriel had to be sung by the priests and priestesses of the deity.
Putting on the regal ivory garb of the High Priestess, (y/n) prepared what rest was needed for the holy rites before exiting her chambers.