Chapter 1

(A/n: This story was written in 2018 ❤️)
*

"The alarm was ringing as i switched sides on the bed"

Mom: Y/N wake up!!

Y/N: Mom just give me some more minutes...

Mom: Honey wake up, your late for school!

"I woke up and changed myself for school"

Y/N: God i'm really late!

"I arrived at school and saw Eunji my best friend waiting for me at the entrance"

*It's only been two weeks since i went to that school*

"I ran and hugged her"

Eunji: Why were you so late?

Y/N: I was sleeping..

Eunji: dreaming of a hot boy coming down from heaven?

Y/N: I wished...

"We both laughed and went inside class"

"At class i sit beside the worst human being in the whole universe, Jeon Jungkook, my bully"

"Him and his jerk friends can't have fun for one time without bullying me"

"Their group name is BTS and they are the bullies also the most powerful students in the BigHit school, they started to bully me when i shouted very hard on Jungkook for bullying Eunji... and here we are again"

"Jungkook throw things to me in class and his friends does either"

"Class finishes and Eunji went to bathroom as i walk down the school hallway to my locker"

"I put my books inside the locker and closed it as a voice startled me"

???: Hello "Sexy Kitty"

"Ugh, i can recongnize the voice"

???: I thought we're not gonna have fun today

"Yup I'm doomed"

Y/n: W-what?

"I stuttered out of fear"

???: Why so scared kitty?

"I could sense the smirks they were having on thier face"

"He put his hand on my shoulder and turn facing them, oh no it's Jungkook and Jimin"

Jimin: Why are you not talking? Did a cat cut your tongue?

"He said with a childish voice while I tried to back up ,but my back hit someone's chest and it was Taehyung and even the others were approaching one by one"

Taehyung: Let's see what do we have here?

"Yup, again,, being bullied by BTS another day"

Y/N: Holy crap..

"Jimin pulled me inside the empty class and harshly threw me on my seat"

"They grabbed my bag and threw all my stuff on the ground"

Taehyung: Your such a looser!

Namjoon: And your life is so pitiful.. but we're going to make it more miserable

"They laughed at me"

Y/N: Guys, leave me alone please..

"Jungkook jumped on the desk infront of me and sat on it and laughed"

Jungkook: What did you say kitty?

Y/N: I said leave me alone

Jungkook: Wow, since when did you have the courage to talk back kitty?

Y/N: I-

"Before i could say a word ,Jungkook slapped me hard on the face and grabbed a fistful of my hair harshly pulling me near to his face"

Jungkook: Never even try to, asshole

"He harshly let go of my hair and smirked while cracking an egg over my head"

Jungkook: Tch, looser!

"They went out and left me alone in the class while I bursted into tears"

"I went back home"

Y/N: I'm home!~

"I yelled ,but there were no response, my mom must be working late again"

"My dad is on business trip"

Y/N: Now if shesaw me like that... she would explode my head with questions, i better clean up

"I took a shower then went to the kitchen as i saw a note on the fridge"

*Sweety, i work until late night, so i may be back very late, dinner is inside the fridge, love you -mom*

"I ate dinner, watched tv then slept"