Chapter 46

Luca's POV

I am shocked, it's unbelievable and it is just so f*cked up! That b*tch Brittany is back - the one who was my step mother, the one who hurt me, abused me for so long, the one who stole from my dad and cheated on him as well.

No one knows about the abuse, just the other things that has happened.

I am so angry, no one understands the anger that I am feeling right now. That stupid b*tch has got married to Brittany, that's what he has gone and done.

Why? Just why?

I don't want to see her face, not ever! But now, I know that Henry is going to try and destroy everything, he is going to use her to try and put me down. Everyone knows I hate Brittany, they don't know all the reasons why but they know that I can't stand her at all.

Val looks at me, she looks confused and upset as well, "Who is Brittany?"

"She was my step mum." I say with a hint of anger in my voice, "That b*tch was my step mum."

"Oh." She mutters, she then looks at me and furrows her eyebrows, "What has she done? Why do you hate this woman so much?"

I clench my teeth, I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I don't want to lash out like a crazy lunatic, I need to think straight and calm down...

"I've got my reasons." I say slowly, sort of trying to ignore the question.

"That's not really an answer." She says with a frown, she then puts her hand on top of my hand, "I know when you are hiding something, just tell me, I won't judge."

I look at her, I do trust her, of course I trust her.

"She used to..." I start off, I don't have much guts to say it for some reason; talking about it makes me feel an unexplainable way. "She cheated on my dad, she stole money from him and she was just horrible."

"Well I already hate her." Valentina furrows her eyebrows, she then sighs, gives me a kiss on my forehead, "How horrible was she?" She asks me, I take a deep breath, I should just tell her everything.

I close my eyes for a second, I then look at her and say, "She used to hit me - when I was little - when my father was away on business trips and stuff she would lock me in a room, she would barely feed me."

"She did what?!" She spits, "Why is this b*tch back?"

"Yeah about that." I mutter as I scratch the back of my neck, she looks at me with a confused expression, then I say, "She got married... To Henry."

"You've got to be f*cking kidding me." She shouts, she looks seriously pissed off - it's sort of hot to be honest.

"Those were my exact words babe." I tell her, she shakes her head and the rests it on my shoulder.

"What are you going to do?" She asks me sadly as she wraps her arm around me.

"Life just goes on, my love." I whisper, "I'll find a way to deal with it, I have to."

She then looks at me and asks me, "Is your dad alright?"

"No, not really." I tell her truthfully, "I know him, he will walk around and act like everything is okay, but that b*tch really broke his heart."

"Even after hurting you?" Valentina asks me as she has a puzzled look on her face, she frowns and then shrugs her shoulders.

I sigh, oh god, another thing I have got to tell her, "He doesn't know." I say abruptly.

Valentina gets up from resting her head on my shoulder, she furrows her eyebrows, her beautiful lips are plump, she looks shocked and then she says, "What do you mean he doesn't know?" 
"He just doesn't know that she used to hurt me." I say blandly.

She shakes her head again and sighs, "You never told him?" She mumbles rhetorically. "Why not?" She then asks me with curiosity.

"He doesn't need to know, there's no point, not now, not ever." I tell her, "Please let's not talk about this anymore. I want to just relax and cuddle with you." I give her a kiss on her lips, she kisses me back and then I give her a smile, I whisper, "I love you."

"I love you too Luca." She whispers back to me as she holds me tight, I hold her back, she's so warm and cuddly, her scent is beautiful, sweet but not too sweet, it's just lovely to breathe in.

We just chill, cuddle, hold each other tight. I switch on the TV, Val looks at me and smiles, "That's the life." She says enthusiastically, then she frowns, "Well not really... But it is nice though." I chuckle at her, she's so adorable when she is lost and puzzled.

"What should we watch then?" I ask her as I put on Netflix.

"Hmm..." She says and then she bites her lips, "I have no idea, let's check out Marvins Room?"

I look at the her and roll my eyes, "Why? Is it because Leonardo DiCaprio is in it?"

"No." She says quickly, "Well yeah, sort of... It's Leo though?"

"No." I say to her and she laughs.

"You jealous?" She asks me, I shake my head, no.

Yes. A little.

"Just put on anything." She says to me and she laughs, "No need to get jealous, I love you and only you." She kisses me passionately, holding me tight, it was hot, possessive.

She looks at me and then smirks, I smile at her and mutter, "You are one dangerous woman."

Hope you like the song... VGUGCXHCGCHVJBKBKVUASCY

Wtf