Catching Up

As the results were displayed on the monitor, the students frantically started to search for their names on it, hoping that they would make the cut.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Well, I'll be..." I said as I saw my name right next to Midoriya's name, I smile a little bit at this and looked at the others. "I passed!" "I got in!" "Whew" "All right!" these were the things I started to hear from the others as they saw their names on the monitor.

"(Y/N)! I did it! I passed!" Aiko said as I smile and nodded a little bit. "Congratulations Aiko." I said as she hugged me tight, I chuckle and noticed Kenji walking up to the both of us. "Did I interrupt your celebration?" he asked as Aiko shake her head. "Not at all Kenji. Hey, did you pass?" she asked as a sigh escaped his lips. "I don't know, the fact that I came over here and tell you that I pass the exam or to celebrate with you guys?" he said as I chuckle a little bit.

We chuckled as the three of us passed the exam, having a provisional license is actually really rewarding, although, I don't need it or anything but protocols and such. I looked over at the others and saw the guy from Shiketsu, apologizing to Todoroki, I looked over to the monitor as I saw that Todoroki wasn't there, surprisingly even Bakugou wasn't there as well.

"Well, that was very unexpected of them." I said as the coordinator now explained about the examinees being able to retake the exams and such. "Yo (Y/N)!" Kenji said as I look at him, breaking my thoughts away in front. "Since it's been years since we last saw each other, why don't I hang out with you back at your house." he said as I thought about it, of course he has a point that the fact that we didn't see each other for a long time makes me agree to it.

"Fine, but, I do hope that they let you stay in our place." I said as he nods, going to his class as he talks to them, I on the other hand felt my phone vibrated as I took it and read the message.

To: (Y/N)
From: Aizawa

Make sure he's out before your class starts tomorrow!

The message said as I sighed, just how did he know about our little plan? I just shrugged and went to the locker room to change out of my costume, wondering what will we do later on.

As I change out of my costume, I went outside the building carrying my metal suitcase with me. As I look around, one representative handed me a license ID, I thanked the representative and took a closer look at it. It was my provisional license as a hero, well, it came out rather okay.

As I head out of the building, I saw that my classmates were wearing their uniforms and heading to our bus, looking at Midoriya who was taking a picture of his newly acquired license. "Must be showing his mom his license." I said as I board the bus.

I sat down on the window side of the bus as I put my headphones up as I close my eyes, wanting to take a little rest after the exam we've been through.

Timeskip

Nighttime came and I was in my night clothes composing of a (F/C) tank top, (S/F/C) jersey shorts, and a pair of (T/F/C) flip-flops. I was sitting on the couch as I heard the others saying that tomorrow we're going to have classes, of course being the future heroes requires constant knowledge of being one.

As I relaxed I heard a knock on the door, I volunteered myself to answer it as I walk over to the door, opening them just to see Kenji standing on the other side of it. "Yo!" he yelled as he walked inside the dorm, closing the door behind me.

"Who was it (Y/N)- OH MY GOSH! KENJI!?" Aiko said as Kenji looked at her. "Guess you're here as well Aiko." he said with a smile on his face, not long enough, the rest of the class started to come over towards the commotion.

"A student from Ketsubutsu? What are you doing here?" Todoroki asked as Kenji looked at them. "Well, I'll be staying here for the night, as per (Y/N)'s request." he said as I heard the rest of the class with an "EH!" escaping their mouths.

"(Y/N), you can't be serious?" Kaminari said as Iida started to karate chop the air. "You do know what will be the consequences you're going to get for letting a complete outsider to our dorm!" he said as I sighed and calmed him down. "I know what I'm going into Iida, so just relax." I said as he scowled but nonetheless let it go.

As the small problem was now resolved, I guided Kenji towards my room, opening the door to it as he sees my room. "This isn't your room (Y/N)." he said as I look at him. "When you do a little cleaning then it will be." I said as he let out a chuckle, placing his bag on my bed. "Actually, there is something else that I wanted from you." he said as I look at him.

"And that would be?" I asked as he looks at me. "I want you to fight me." he said as I sigh, walking towards the door. "Then follow me." I said as I started to walk out of the building.

The night was peaceful and the cool air passes over us, the walk was filled with silence as Kenji decided to break it. "So, (Y/N), how's master doing?" he asked as I stopped walking. "Master...he's already dead..." I said bluntly as I continued to walk again, not hearing a surprised tone out of him means that he was surprised by it, but not rather go to the details of it.

After a couple of minutes, we reached Ground Beta and to our surprise, we're not the only ones here to do battle. "Midoriya, Bakugou, what are you doing here?" I asked as the two teens turned their gazes over to me and Kenji. "That's what I'm about to ask shithead!" Bakugou yelled as Kenji started to talk back.

"Hey! Don't call my bestfriend shithead, dumbass!" he said as the two of them started to exchange harsh comments at each other. "Alright enough, it looks like we're not the ones that will fight." I said as Kenji stood back up and walked to the other side while I followed him. "Let's agree to only use the half of the area and let's avoid maximum damage, I already feel bad about the rebuilding process." I said as the other three nodded and agreed.

" I said as the other three nodded and agreed

"Guess I won't hold back on anything today." Kenji said as his clothes started to change into his guardian clothes. "I won't hold back as well Kenji, lets make this a fight that we will remember." I said as my clothes started to change into my guardian ones. As we both get changed, we looked at each other, getting ready to see who's going to go first.

"I won't lose!"

A/N: So, I found out that Aiko doesn't have a guardian clothes yet so, here you go! And also, see you in the next chapter!