Chapter 40: Dream

Jisoo Pov.

"Unnie~", The girl behind me whispered behind my ears.

My mouth was left agape, as I shakes my head and scrunches my face. To get my thoughts straight, thinking that I was just hallucinating. But my eyes widen in shock as I felt an arm encircled my waist and hugs me behind.

I quickly turned my head to see was it.

And her eyes meet mine, her face was only an inch away from mine that I already can inhale the sweet scent of her lipstick.

"Ro-Rosé?", I stattered and quickly averted my eyes off her, as the space between us was too close. But she isn't getting her arms off me and still back hugging me. And I could almost feel my face flushing by now.

"Unnie~ I'm sorry..", Rosé mumbled as she burried her head on my shoulder.

"I think it's my cue. I should leave you two now. I have a date too, but don't worry I'll make sure I don't get caught.", Jinyoung said smiling as he drunk his served glass of whiskey, before he stood up and paid for our drinks.

"Just ask her.", Jinyoung said winking to me before he left. Because he freaking knew I would ask him why Rosé was here.

Rosé still not detaching herself on me. Not that I'm complaining, of course I love this but someone might be lurking here to took a picture of us again. And the next day there will be another scandal news about us spreading.

"Let's go somewhere else.", I said and removed her arms off me. As I get up from my seat.

And without waiting for another second I pulled her wrist and dragged her outside, but we used the fire exit door of the bar to avoid any paparazzi that might have been waiting for us.

Rosé didn't complained, or say another word as she let me drag her.

"I'm sorry, but we are not using your car or mine this time.", I said and not looking at her, as I was busy walking in haste. Heading to the busy road of Yeoksam-dong. As I planned on taking a taxi instead.

"Hmm, I didn't bring my car either. As didn't want to get followed as well.", Rosé said flatly. I turned my head to the side as my eyes squinted looking at her.

"All I want is to see you and talk to you unnie, and I know you wouldn't let me if I would risk my privacy again, so I want to make sure there is nothing at risk.", Rosé said as she smile looking at me, and I only noticed now that she's wearing this cap, in a casual black shirt and jeans.

I gulped as I find her still pretty even with this casual attire. I was left in an awe, that I forgot what we're supposed to do. Until I heard..

"Unnie~ will get notice if we stay here.", Rosé said that brought me back to my senses.

"Huh?, oh yup I was gonna call us a taxi.", I said as I avert my eyes of her, and waved my hand, trying to call the upcoming car ahead of us.

A minute later, a taxi stopped in front of us. I opened the backseat door, and let Rosé get in first before me.

As soon as we are settled at the back.

"Where are we heading ma'am?", The taxi driver asked. But I turned my head looking at Rosé instead.

"Rosé are you free until tomorrow? I mean do you have any plans ahead?",, I asked straightforwardly, Rosé seems a bit confused as she furrowed her brow.

"Nothing? Well there is, but it's not that important. Some regular routines going to salon. Why you asked?", Rosé asked. But instead of answering her, i went back to the driver.