Part 10

Unknown POV

"This is not what I fucking signed up for!" I yelled at him.

"Neither am I, bitch! How was I supposed to know that the bitch was a killing machine?" He replied equally angry.

"She knows who we are, why we're doing it, and their identity too. The only thing that's keeping her from getting us is the fact that she is yet to locate us which will by the way happen anytime now." I was hysterical.

"I'm not stupid, I know that. Otherwise how do you think she was able to deliver the video to our old place?" He asked rhetorically. "We were lucky we weren't there, or our bodies would have been decomposing along with Angela's by now, if not worse." He said causing my stress and anxiety levels to fly to new heights.

When we returned to our apartment that day, we found a note that apparently was slipped in from under the door with an envelope that contained a CD and a phone.

When we read the note we started packing the next minute, and flew out of the apartment in light speed.

A little gift for you. Use this phone whenever you want to play with me again, I'll be more than glad to join. And don't worry about me using it to track you down, I play fair. Besides I like the chase. Hope you like the gift though.

Those words were written or rather typed with big bold letters, and since then we're on the run. Each and every time we go out, we keep glancing at our backs afraid of being caught.

I know what her game is. From watching the video I realised that she likes to see fear in her victims eyes. She gets her drive from their fear much more than their screams. She likes playing with their minds, driving them insane with their own fear before making a move.

That's what she did with Angela, anyway.

"How the fuck will we get out of this shit?" I questioned.

"I don't know, okay! I need some time to think." He said.

"Think? Don't tell me you're going to defy her by forwarding the video to them? She clearly warned us from showing it to them!" I exclaimed. "And she doesn't seem to be the one take defiance lightly." I added.

Ever since I watched that video I was a shaking mess. I didn't think she was this ruthless, this coldblooded killer. I thought she would disappear from his life with puffy eyes, and then our plan would take motion, that's what they told us anyway, and I'm sure they are as clueless as we were of her true colours.

We underestimated her, and by we I mean all of us. I'm terrified of what she'll do to us, and if what she said in the video was true, I bet we'll be begging for her mercy before she even started anything.

Her emotionless gaze, crazy laughter, and the glint her eyes held when Angela was wailing and begging for her life, all that just screamed run for your fucking life. However it was late for us because we already stepped in the boundaries of the enemy, nothing can save us now.

Nothing we could do to save our life, not even running.

When the one chasing you owns the second largest business in the country, and her husband owns the first. It's like the world is in the palms of her hands, twirling it however she liked.

We'll have to fight for our own lives.

"She may have warned us of tipping them off, but she never said anything about anybody else." He said smirking.

"Who exactly do you mean? The police?" I asked.

"No, that would be a mistake, and she would know before we even get to report it. If she had the guts to kill somebody brutally, and send the evidence out to her enemies that means she's not scared of the consequences." He said.

"Then who?"

"The one person whom shock of her brutality will really effect her." He informed.

"Well, who is it?" I asked dumbly.

"You really are stupid, aren't you? Her husband of course." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"You're way dumber than I am if you think she cares about his opinion. According to our resources it's been more than a year since she glanced his way." I retorted.

"Shall we test your theory?" He said fishing the phone that she left with the CD that contained the video at our old apartment, out, and sending Tyrone the video in a message.

"Now what?" I asked after the video was delivered.

"Now we wait for a response." He replied.

"Do you think she'll let us off the hook that easily?"

"Don't think so, but it'll distract her a little, and gain us enough time to plan our next move." He said.

Minutes turned into hours, and still we received no reply from their part.

Not a single reaction whatsoever.

Until some time later his phone rung notifying us of a new message.

Dread.

It was all I felt when we opened the message.

Five words was all it took to send us packing, and leaving to a new place.

A new city if possible.

Right then, and there I knew we could never win a fight against her.

We should have never initiated a game with someone as strong and capable as her.

The day we decided to take a part in this was the day we signed our lives away.

"Wrong move. My turn now." She sent with a smirking emoji.

A/N

Hi, dear readers! Sorry about the short chapter, but I wanted Tyrone's Pov to be in another chapter. But don't worry I'll update soon.

Please, don't forget to vote and comment. I'm really appreciative of your support. Your reads, votes, and comments make my day. Thank you so much for all of you.

Until next time.

Enjoy!

Mi-M-Ab.