Video Games Part 5

Bethesda special!

Joseph Seed-

You tried to be careful when it came to playing video games around Joseph, you obviously hadn't been careful enough when he sat with you while you played Doom. You thought that it would give him a heart attack but he kept it together pretty well, but he would complain about the game being so graphic. He knew, from previous experiences with you and video games, that you didn't necessarily condone the actions in the game. But he would send you a concerned look when you cheered, having just killed a demon in a particularly gruesome way. You would just flash him a smile and try to bite your tongue for the rest of the game, or until Joseph left the room.

Jacob Seed-

You had been playing Skyrim when Jacob joined you on the sofa. After commenting about the game being 'unrealistic' and you pouting at him until he apologised, he would find some interest in the game. The number of different and unique places, races and religions would interest him at least a little. He would probably be more interested if you fought with a one handed or two handed sword than he would be if you played as a mage or an archer. He would watch in silence but would pay attention to the way that you play the game.

John Seed-

John had joined you while you were playing Fallout 4. He probably wouldn't really like the idea of a post-apocalyptic world, since everything would be ancient and dirty. He would keep making passing comments about how sinful some (most) of the game was and would point out the sins of the individual characters. He wouldn't approve of you using chems but wouldn't say anything, it was just a game after all.

Faith Seed-

Faith actually usual enjoys watching you play video games so she sat with you when you played Dishonoured 2. Apart of her would dislike the violence but another part of her would like that you are fighting to save your father/daughter and for the good of the people.  She would like the artwork and the magic side of the game. You would notice her smiling when you chose a safer path or chose to knock somebody out instead of killing them.

Requests?