Chapter 1

I have been sitting on the ground for a good ten minutes, my eyes not leaving the screen of the television as it became the only source of light in this dark room I was staying. I was sitting crossed legs, my elbow resting on my right leg with my chin resting on the palm of my hand. Staring at the television which showed today's news with a bored expression, I yawned softly and closed my eyes, not bothering to watch it any longer as it would only lead to more boredom.

Without opening my eyes, I stretched my left arm up then directing my hand towards my left. In only mere second, a loud crash was heard behind me, followed by a groan and few cusses. Dropping my arm to my side, I once again yawned before ducking slightly.

A knife flew above me and it pierced through the wall across from me, making a huge cut. I opened one of my eyes then stared at the Benz knife and arched my right eyebrow. Purple liquid was oozing out of the knife and dropped to the ground, making a soft sizzle. A small smirk formed on my face before letting out a silent chuckle and shaking my head. It was not amusing, if you are wondering. It was clearly the opposite. Letting my eyes stayed at the weapon which was made by an amateur, I closed it once more before laying on the ground to prevent a kick which was aiming for my head.

I heard a growl before lifting myself up from the ground, making me do a hand stand to dodge a stomp which was directed to my stomach. My eyes slowly opened, my red bored eyes staring into a pair of gold which were covered with hatred and anger. On a positive note, it was also covered with respect. The user of those golden eyes which were filled with determination then tried to land a kick on my face to which I dodged by flipping forward at the very last minute. The kick made a few strands of my white hair flew off, making me realised that he was using Shu around his boot to make it sharp and solid.

The golden user started to run towards me as soon as I got back on to my feet. I perfectly dodged his slow punches which were directed to me and ducked a round house kick to which I returned it with my leg sliding on the ground to his legs, making him lose his momentum and fall off on to the ground with a loud thud. Groaning in pain when his head made contact with the hard surface, he rolled to his side to dodge my slow heel attack  before flipping backwards to get a good distance between us two.

He stood in a fighting stance, getting ready to what has yet to come as I only stared at him in amusement and boredom with my hands in my pockets. His eyes glared at mine. He knew I was underestimating him. He knew that I considered him as a weak person. He knew I was over towering him, despite our huge age difference. Yet, the answers that he concluded did not let him down as he charged at me with a killing intent.

This made me smirked and I stared at him with a glint of pure amusement. He ran to me with a battle cry as he had his arm outstretched and opened his hand. In just mere seconds, a Benz knife was formed and he gripped it. Licking my lips sadistically in front of him as I saw the purple liquid dripping down to the ground, as he was a few inches away from me, my eyes turned lilac, no longer the scarlet that I was born with.

With that said, he froze in his place. His eyes were widened and his mouth agape. I let my smirk plastered of my face as I ran a finger from the temple of his head to his chin, despite the how tall he is compared to my petite figure. His eyes were following my every movement I made before they were adverted to my purple ones. Dropping my hand to my side, I looked at his other hand to find the Benz knife and took it from him.

I observed the knife closely to see the dullness and bluntness of the knife and made a mocking scoff. Hearing a growl coming from him, I turned my gaze towards him, my eyes now starting through his soul. A while later, the man screamed in pain and horror to which I watched in amusement and satisfaction. He was still frozen in place and I knew too well he wanted to run away from it.