06

Harry Styles

I saw that look on her face, she wasn't happy. But no one can be happy all the time. I, in fact, would enjoy this show. I walked over to the glass case, and took a bottle of old scotch out of it. With two blocks of ice and scotch in my glass, I walked back to my desk and sat down.

She wore tight black yoga pants, that highlighted her bum perfectly. I hadn't acknowledged her ass in detail, and I wouldn't mind doing that right now. She folded her arms against her chest, and pushed her breast up high. I bit on the inside of my cheek as I stared at her in admiration.

''You had this all planned out!'' Vicky growled at me.

I couldn't really say she was amused with me right now.

''Me? Come on Vicky, I would never do such thing.'' I lied to her.

I would everlastingly make time to see her body, and because I received this astonishing idea yesterday, I could hardly let it go. When I have any type of thought about Vicky - it didn't leave my head very easily. I wasn't bothered with it.

''Of course you would, you're Harry Styles.'' She pointed out.

I saw her licking her dry lips, and I suddenly wanted to press my lips onto hers. She has been doing that since the day I saw her performing on that damned stage! I wanted to pull her off, and do whatever I desired. However, that would be a bit strange considering she hadn't taken my acts of flirting very well so far.

However, if she didn't mind I'd gladly do it.

''Yes, you're right.'' I shrugged.

''Why is it always me?'' Vicky asked me desperately.

If I had to explain everything to her, I think that would take way too long. I just want to fuck her. She was hot, I was hot, we could have a fun ride. But for some reason she didn't want to have me near her even for a short while. I was not giving up, and I was sure she knew that. Sooner or later,I would get her.

''Because I don't want anyone else,'' I said simply.

I was a man of few words.

''You're so annoying with answering questions,'' She groaned.

Vicky didn't even need to try to look hot, she caused me to get a boner when I'm not even near her. If I was back at my house, I would just have to think about her fucking splendid performance and my friend would go up. Even so, it was not the right time to think about that right now.

Look, I haven't had proper sex with an employee in a very long time. With the new dancers now, I had to choose who would make me feel good for an afternoon, or evening (depending their schedule). Still, I was overwhelmed when I saw Vicky's audition. She stared at me so intensively even when I was seated in the dark.

Luckily I have filmed her performance.

I brought the expensive scotch towards my mouth.

''I have some ideas for your costume,''

''What?'' Vicky hissed at me. ''Why are you going to make my costume? I can easily make sure this woman makes it how I want to have it.''

''But as long as it is my club, I decide what you're wearing.''

A few knocks were heard on the door, and I knew my stylist had arrived. ''Come in!'' I yelled. The door from the office opened, and a familiar old lady walked in. Andrea was Russian, so she had almost no clue what we were talking about. Which made it easier for Vicky and me to talk here in my office.

''Vicky, I want you to meet Andrea.'' I escorted Andrea to Vicky, and they both shook each others hand. ''She is Russian, so don't bother to talk.'' I informed Vicky.