14. Exciting News

Y/n's POV
After Clockwork bought me breakfast of pancakes with flesh inside while I was relaxing in the bath, Jack came in half an hour later to check on me.

"Hey babe, I'm back." He stated as his head popped through the door, a towel in hand. I smiled at him and slowly stood up as he came over and gave me the towel and helped me out. "Do you still ache??" He asked, sounding like he wanted me to.

"No babe. Why do you ask?" I replied and Jack's shoulders slouched as he pouted, almost like he was disappointed.

"I wanted to rub your thighs like before Clockwork interrupted..." He mumbled and I giggled, deciding to have some fun with this.

"How about you rub my thighs later?~" I asked, a little suggestive and flirtatious. Jack's face lit up as he nodded his head eagerly. I giggled. "Go wait in our room for me then~" I informed him and he walked out the door. I followed and stuck my head out the door. He turned around to face, wiggling his eyebrows as I smiled at him and shook my head. "Not gonna happen you pervert." I declared and I shut and locked the bathroom door before I heard Jack banging on the other side.

"No fair Y/n! You tricked me!!" He shouted and I giggled.

"Then don't act like BEN when you're around me!" I shouted back and he stormed off. "What a baby..." I mumbled as I got changed into some black shorts and a loose shirt that falls off my right shoulder. I took my hair from the messy bun Jack did for me and brushed it before looking down at a cupboard below the sink. I crouched down and opened it and saw loads of stuff what girls would use every month so I looked through it and found what I was looking for...

Eyeless Jack's POV
I was kinda ticked that Y/n tricked me but who could blame her? I was kinda in the mood at the time and was hoping for it to progress but I need to respect her wishes. As I was storming away I was swarmed by BEN and Toby.

"What do you 2 want?" I asked, still ticked at being tricked. BEN and Toby smirked before bombarding me with questions about last night like 'How was she?' Or 'Was she a virgin?' And all that. I just sighed as they followed, still questioning until 2 tentacles grabbed them and dragged them away, screaming. I sighed of relief. "Thanks Slen-.." was all I got out as I turned to find Y/n, her ghoul side in full control of her as she held the annoying pair in the air. She then shot her other 2 kagune at me and wrapped them around me, pulling me towards her until I was inches in front of her. I gulped, thinking she was ticked at me for being a pervert until she smiled at me.

"Hey Jackie." She greeted and threw Toby and BEN down the hall before kissing me. I melted into the kiss, relieved she wasn't mad at me for being perverted.

Once she pulled away from me, she held up something in her hand. I gave her a weird look as she gave me it. I took it and examined it before my eye sockets widened as I looked between her and the POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST IN MY HAND!!! She smiled at me as her eyes returned to the sparkling E/C orbs and her kagune disappeared into vapour.

"Are you serious???" I asked and she nodded. I smiled widely at her before literally tackling her to the ground and kissing her face all over. She giggled and kicked her legs around, trying to push me off her but I ain't budging. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head and her giggles died down as I stared into her gorgeous eyes and she stared back. "I love you Y/n L/n." I stated and she smiled softly.

"I love you too Eyeless Jack." She replied before I attacked her lips in a passionate kiss. She kissed back with the same amount of passion but I kissed harder, taking control of the kiss. She hummed in response, making me smile into it before sliding my tongue across her lower lip. She smirked against my lips and declined access. I growled playfully and ran my hands down her side since I knew it tickled her. She gasped and jerked her body away from my hand as I slid my tongue into her mouth. She sighed as I played with her tongue before pulling away, a string of saliva connecting our lips.

Before Y/n could open her eyes, I dived down and attached my lips to her neck, making her gasp and ripping her wrists out of my hand.

"J-Jack! Not out h-here!" She exclaimed but I ignored her and started sucking on her sweet spot I found last night. Y/n whimpered and soon gave in. I smirked against her skin but before I could suck her neck more, someone cleared their throat. I quickly looked up at the figure and saw Masky. Y/n blushed many shades of red as I stared at him.

"Ever heard of a bedroom?" He asked and Y/n blushed harder as I looked away awkwardly. I heard Masky sigh and walk away. I scrambled off Y/n and helped her up. She took the offer and dusted herself off before giving me a 'Wtf was that for?!' look. I blushed and looked away before she punched my shoulder.

"Stop being a pervert! I'm not in the mood plus we did it last night!" She shouted before walking off but walked back and kissed my cheek. "Although, you do know how to take control and make me feel weak pretty well." She said with a hint of lust in her voice before going back to serious. "But don't do it outside the bedroom." She stated, walking off for real this time. I sighed and shook my head. This is gonna be a looooooooooooong 9 months of mood swings.