Chapter 6

I think someone is following me. Taehyung thinks to himself. He stops for a while and look around but he didnt see any people. He just sighs and started to walk again.

He started to cough and feel cold. "Aish.. I dont have to get sick.." Taehyung starts coughing again. He hates being sick. He dont want to miss any other classes. He stops walking when he feels someone put jacket in his shoulders.

"W-What *coughs* are you doing *coughs* here?" Taehyung asks Jungkook who is infront of him. Taehyung coughs again and Jungkook's face can see worriness. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asks Taehyung but Taehyung just rolled his eyes on him.

"Do you think I'm okay? *coughs* You're the reason why I'm getting sick *coughs*.." Jungkook feels a little guilt on what Taehyung said. Jungkook tooks his phone and message someone. "Come with me." Taehyung was about to respond but Jungkook already drag him inside the car.

--------------------->>>>>>>

"Young master." Mr. Choi greet Jungkook. "Mr. Choi please prepare the bathtub please and a medicine for cough and cold." Mr. Choi nodded and walk straight at the prepare room.

"Why *coughs* am I here *coughs*?" Taehyung asks Jungkook. Jungkook looks at him and sighs heavily. "You need to rest." Jungkook says bluntly. What's with this guy? Taehyung asks in his mind. Jungkook gets a clothes in his cabinet and throw to Taehyung.

"Take a bath then take a medicine." Taehyung just stare at him and all he can say is... Jungkook is so serious. "Why are you...-"

"Young master the bathtub is ready." Jungkook nodded and looks at Taehyung. "Ahhh Mister this way.." Taehyung nodded and follow the old man.

When Taehyung left, Jungkook lays his bod on the couch. "Why am I doing this?" He asks himself when he saw Taehyung's phone vibrating. He looks at it and there he saw Taehyung's mother and father being worried at him.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung who is looking at him while pouting. He looks so sexy in my clothes. Wait what? Jungkook just shook his head while giving Taehyung's phone to him. "Your mother and father message you. You'll text them back that you are in your classmates house." Jungkook says while laying on the couch. Taehyung just stare at him and sighs heavily.

"I wanna go home." Taehyung said while looking at the floor. "Youre sick. Just sleep in my bed. I will sleep in the guest room." Jungkook said and stood up. He looks at Taehyung who is looking at him weirdly. "Are you...worried about me?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook just tilt his head and looks at him. "Get rest. Youre tired." Jungkook said and finally walks out the room.

---------------------->>>>>>>

Argh! I cant sleep! Taehyung tried everything. Counting sheeps and listening to his favorite songs but he cant sleep. He really cant. Why he's so good to me? I thought he's my enemy? Lately he just shout at me. Taehyung keeps thinking why Jungkook did this to him. Ever since he knew Jungkook he knows that a guy like him cant be serious in his life. Even they are not close to each other before he knew that Jungkook is a type of person who only knows how to bully any people.

But why Jungkook did this to him? He's just a simple guy who make enemy with him? He sats up at the bed and look at the picture frame on the table. I think this is BTS when they are young. He looks at them and there he saw Hoseok smiling cheerfully together with the three. He's so cute! Taehyung smiles to himself.

Taehyung suddenly feels thirsty so he walks out Jungkook's room quietly. He didnt know where's the kitchen but he really want to drink water. Why this house have to be so big as it is!? Taehyung didnt know where he is when he hears someone sobbing.