Spinning Twine Into Gold

Part Thirteen - 2/2

______________

Warning
Smutish
(Sorry it's so long!)
[ A/N Summary Provided ]
- Vio
______________

"Buuuuttt - I like you, daddy," was Jimin's only reply as he wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck, giggling as his cheeks painted a deeper shade of red, goosebumps covering his adorable little body. Jimin nuzzled his nose to Jungkook's lips, the taller now finding himself breathing hard, fighting for some - well any - self control. Kookie was a very different boy back in his old school, Jeju (*cough cough* - Jimin) changed him for the better. The smol bean made him actually put in the effort to be want to be, but it wasn't always that way.

As this dream set the two of them in Jungkook's old life, nothing stopped Jungkook from ripping away Jimin's shirt, tossing it on the floor the second he heard Jimin call him daddy - not a single part caring about the beauty's own comfort. Jungkook smirked, Jimin arching his back as Jungkook's lips began to suck roughly on the skin of his neck, his collarbone, tracing the outline of his abs with his tongue before biting at the skin right below it, pressing his lips harder when he heard the sweet way it made Jimin moan underneath him. He snaked his hands under the front of Jimin's jeans, groping him through the fabric eagerly. His free fingers danced with need, linking themselves underneath the loops of Jimin's jeans to force the boy's pelvis up.

Jimin ran his hands through Jungkook's hair, tugging at it slightly and it drove Jungkook wild. Jungkook crawled his way back to Jimin's sugar tasting neck, straddling the older as he lifted Jimin's chin with a single finger, turning it slightly so that he could gain access to Jimin's sweet spot. He wasn't sure how he knew that the skin where his jaw meets his ear would be so sensitive, but it was pulling him to it like an invisible force and Jungkook wasn't about to not investigate.

The second Jungkook's breath graced the sensitive skin, Jimin's entire body stretched out as a kitten would, his eyes closing as he murmured for Jungkook to play nice. Jungkook full on pressed his lips to the area and Jimin moaned out so loud you'd think he was screaming. The boy whimpered when Jungkook threatened to do it again, which made the younger grin meticulously.

"Sing my name, baby, and I'll play nice." He said in a husky breath, taking his hand away from Jimin's dick and trailing it down the pale, sculpted body of his current school's rival, Jeju's, prized possession. The thought of finally beating those posh kids made him squeeze Jimin's ass roughly - the princess moaning out once more - Jungkook watched the older groan as he lifted his hips needingly with a smirk.

Dream Jiminie bit his lip, little beads of sweat starting to appear in his hair as he shook his head to shake off the pain in his erection, making Jungkook growl unhappily that his kitten was defying orders. Such bad boys deserve to be punished, and so Jungkook placed his lips back to Jimin's sweet spot, biting at it and licking it, sucking until he felt Jimin's legs wrap around his waist in desperation to sustain the shaking from the sensation - him finally screaming Jungkook, over and over again. Each one louder than the rest, dripping in this type of ecstasy Jungkook could get drunk off of in an instant.

Jungkook flipped their bodies so that Jimin was now on top of him, eyeing the shorter, challenging him to do something - anything. Jimin bit his lip hungrily before trailing deep, mark leaving kisses down Jungkook's chest, drawing little circles with his thumb right above the boy's crotch once he reached it. He spread the brunettes thighs apart, eyes dancing innocently, before applying pressure to the same spot he had been rubbing before.

"F-fuck," Jungkook hissed out at the tease as he was already painfully hard. Jimin giggled again, trailing the tip of his finger a little lower - drawing another circle - until the taller finally had enough and grabbed Jimin's wrist, pressing his little hand down on Jungkook's cock with flames in his eyes as he could barely breath out the words: Touch me or I will you.

Jimin gulped, nodding before sliding his hand down Jungkook's boxers and wrapping his fingers around Jungkook's Juancock, beginning to pump slowly, then gaining speed, eyeing the way Jungkook arched his back appreciatively. Jimin licked his lips, snaking his hand out as he shifted so that Jungkook could slide his boxers off. Jimin smiled that effortless smile so well, bending down once Jungkook was free of all fabrics, and inserting all of Jungkook in his mouth. The boy chocked at the start from the size of it, but seemed to have no intention of taking the member out as began to suck, using his tongue at the tip. His plump lips brushed against the veins of his member, Jungkook's hands pulling at his hair as he moaned out -

Jungkook shot up on his bed, looking around as the image of his old dorm faded and baby boy Park Jimin along with it. Jungkook rubbed his eyes, shaking his head as he let out a disgusted breath. He moved to swing his legs at the edge of the bed, wanting to shower immediately. The boy ran a hand down his chin before shuffling his hair with one hand. God - what the hell is wrong with me?

Jungkook stood up and tried to shake off the dream, feeling as if he invaded Jimin's privacy somehow simply with his thoughts. Besides, the reminder of who he used to be wasn't exactly pretty either, and Jungkook vowed to himself that he'd never lose control like that again. Not in a dream, not in reality. Never. Not after what happened back at his old school, as the Dean did more than just hide his liquor and drug abuse from the records.

His old self was old for a reason.

Jungkook took out one beer from the back shelf of the mini fridge, needing to rid himself of this feeling bubbling up inside of him - even though it was feeding into the exact demons he wanted to beat. He stared at the bottle for a moment before throwing it out, showering instead with thoughts circulating around Jeju Academy's princess. He was going to protect that boy, he thought to himself with a sigh. Jungkook swore to himself that he'd protect Jimin from anyone who dared to hurt him - which meant that most of all - he'd protect him from himself.

>>>>><<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<
A/N - okay ya so I definitely shouldn't have listened to Glücksmoment by Florian Christl while writing this. That was a mistake, and I'll note to self to never write to that song again because shit like this ends up happening

Summary: Jungkook has a dream where he remembers his drinking days. He pretty much has a wet dream about Jimin but then wakes up feeling disgusted with himself because he wants to be better for his man

HAPPY 2K READS!!!!

- Violette 🥀