9. Sentenced

"Well that was an interesting experience , isn't that right Jacob" I said teasingly with a slight giggle sitting on the steps outside of newts workshop.

"Your not gonna let that go are you" Jacob laughed as he petted the moon calves.
"Nope" I said popping the p.
The three of us continued to laugh, until newt broke it.

"Bels come with me , I need to strap your wrist" Newt said as he walked past me and into his workshop. I saw Jacob wiggle his eyebrows at me and was smirking. I just stuck my tongue out at him and got up. Walking into the workshop I saw newt at a desk looking through some cupboards.

"Please sit down" newt asked quietly , I walked over to where the chair was and sat down , continuing to look at the different things he has in here. I was so distracted that I didn't noticed that newt kneeled in front of me and had taken my wrist in his hand.

Not until i flinched at the  feeling of a freezing cold substance being dabbed onto my slightly swollen wrist, causing a hiss to leave my lips.

"S-sorry did I hurt you" newt said with worry.
"No , it's fine it just caught me by surprise" I told him with a slight laugh so he could calm down.

"Oh ok well  , just hold this gently for a bit and I'll be right back" newt instructed
"Yes doctor" I said teasingly
Newt just laughed at my comment and then responded with.

"You wouldn't need me if you weren't such a klutz" newt started laughing as he was looking through his cupboards. He sighed and climbed up a few steps on the ladder and began reaching for something.

"Well that's what makes me unique" my comment ceased newts movement as he goes still on the ladder , with his arm still stretched out

"Well that's what makes me unique" my comment ceased newts movement as he goes still on the ladder , with his arm still stretched out. His eyes looked to me and then back at the item he was reaching for.

"Yes you are unique and beautiful " newt mumbled , his comment causing my cheeks to go red . I leaned forward and allowed my open hair to fall over my face and cover it like a curtain.

Newt kneeled down again in front of me, I took a peek at him through the strands of hair.
"What's the password" I said in a terrible squeaky voice. This just made Newt laugh and shake his head, he then stopped laughing and continued to look at me with a smile on his face. His smile was so contagious ,I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

I gently moved my hair curtain out of my face and carried on looking at newt. "Why are you staring at me" I said with a slight laugh
"Because you fascinate me" he said as he looked me straight in the eye.
"What's so fascinating about me" I said as a leaned closer to his face, I could practically feel his breather on my lips, it took all my power not to close the distance between us.