01

🖤 Liked by zendaya, tomholland2013 and 66789 others

harryholland64 Best Behind the Monitor

View all 102 comments

Haz_Holland dark and mysteriousssss

Hxllanders dang Harry 😍

EssieMulligan99 that look you have when you realise this kid is brilliant at photography

harryholland64 @essiemulligan99 thanks ☺️

* * *

Harry Holland noticed a comment on his Instagram from a random girl that followed him and found it rather amusing. Of course, he replied and even his twin brother, Sam, chuckled over his shoulder.

The pair of them were visiting their older brother, Tom, on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming and were waiting around in their brothers hotel room for Tom to finish so that they could surprise him as he had no idea that they were coming. However, his friend and assistant, Harrison Osterfield did and was helping the twins with their plan. He was going to text them when they were back from set.

Sam left the room going to the bathroom, leaving Harry all alone with his curiosity. He had replied to many comments on his Instagram before and didn't think anything by it until now. He clicked onto the profile of the girl he had just replied to.

He found himself scrolling through her posts, being careful not to accidentally like one from the previous year but Instagram crashed halfway through. Harry groaned and returned to the app and found her account again. He clicked on her recent and liked it.

Why did he do that?

He didn't exactly know.

He also had no clue what was possessing him to comment either.

🖤liked by Fra_M97, Slvtherins_ and 126 others

essiemulligan99 here I am, chilling with all of my friends 😎