• How the Griff Stole Christmas •

: Ash's Outfit :

• Ash •

"Ok Zuri. Only Tiffany and Jorge left. Who are you gonna pick?" Griff asked. We were in the great lawn, picking teams for dodgeball. I was on Griff's team, he had picked me first.

"Can the flagpole be on my team?" Zuri joked. I understand what she means though. Tiffany and Jorge aren't the best at sports. "Fine. I'll go with Tiffany." Zuri said. "Yes! I'm not last and you are." Tiffany sang.

-

We sat in the mess hall, and I put the finishing touches on the small phone box. I decided to get Griff a super early Christmas present, so I got him a phone with my allowance.

Griff always got so intrigued by my phone when we had them out, so thought getting him one would be cool too. "Now, keep in mind, the toys you are making will be donated to needy children next Christmas." Ravi began.

"So we do not want to see any coupons for 'free kisses' like last year." Ravi finished. "We're looking at you Lonely Lenny." Lou added. I set down the phone, and smiled.

"Hey guys, check out this bad boy." Griff marvels at this giant killed robot thing he made, and I left the phone to go check it out.
"Yikes." Ravi said.

"Why would you build a children's toy with a spinning saw blade?" Lou gulped. "Because you have to be 21 to rent a flame thrower." Griff scoffed. Ok Griff has always been extreme, but never this extreme.

"Time to, 'wreck the halls'!" Griff exclaimed, and started up his bot. "GRIFF!" I screamed as his blade tore up the phone I bought him. The pieces flew everywhere, and the broken pieces of plastic from the phone case lay everywhere.

"Not my gingerbread house! There is an innocent gumdrop family in there!" Lou sniffed. I didn't care about the gumdrop family, I cared about the $1,250 I spent on that phone.

I was crying already, and Ravi hugged me as Griff sliced through the gingerbread house. "No!" Lou and Ravi yelled in unison. "This is a tragedy!"

Ravi and Lou rushed towards the gumdrops and Ravi picked one up. "They had their whole lives ahead of them. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"May they rest, in pieces." Griff hissed and bit the head off one of them. I stepped in front of Ravi and Lou, holding up the broken phone to Griff. His expression changed from proud to sad as he saw the tears on my face.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You! You broke the $1,250 phone I bought you!" I screamed. "A-Ash I'm so sorry." Griff spoke. "Whatever. Have fun crushing dreams Griff."

We were in the mess hall with him and Ravi began, "So Griff, buddy, pal. We are here to have a friendly little chat. Why'd you decide to make such a dangerous 'toy'?"