Chapter 17: Date {Edited}

|All I ever wanted was to feel special and to feel chosen.|

Grace's Pov:

It's been two hours since we arrived home. Xavier went into his room while I walked into mine.

I decided to take a small nap as I was tired. When I woke up I notice it was almost time for us to leave so I decided to get dressed up.

Xavier did not presized where we were going. I looked into my closets to find an outfit.

I curled my hair a bit at the end and did a light makeup

I curled my hair a bit at the end and did a light makeup. Just as I stepped out of the bathroom there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said and the door opened. Xavier walked in looking completely handsome. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"You look... beautiful." He said and I smiled.

"You don't look bad yourself," I said walking closer to him.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked to the car and the driver drove us somewhere. After 15 minutes I noticed we stopped by a restaurant. We stepped out and made our way in.

"Good afternoon. Reservation for Mr. Knight" he said and the counter boy nodded.

"This way sir." He said taking us to a table. We sat down and he gave us the menu.

"What do you choose?" Xavier asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know what to choose. Can you choose one and order?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Sure."

----

Dinner went by pretty good. Xavier was talking about his parents and childhood. I laughed at almost every things he was saying. He openly talked about his life.

"Oh and before I forget. Mom want to meet us for dinner." He said and I nodded.

"When?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night. She wanted it today but I told her I was going to take you on a date so she told me tomorrow." He said and I nodded.

"That's ok," I replied.

"Don't worry she is nice and beside my friend and his wife is also coming." He said and I nodded.

"Do I know them?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't think their names are Ryan and Skylar." He said and I thought about it. Ryan, this name sound familiar.

"Oh, I know Ryan!" I said and he arcs an eyebrow.

"How?" He asked.

"He was the one who came to drop you home when you were drunk," I said and he nodded.