Part 7: The ship has sailed!

Hey guys! Okay look, I know I haven't been updating and I'm reaaaally sorry about that! I've been working on my other stories too, and I have homework to do. I'm trying my best to update so yeah. Hope u like dis chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jeff's POV

"Well maybe one of us should check on him?" Percy suggests.
"Mm.. That might be a good idea. I'll do it." I say and get up from my spot on the couch next to Ben.
"Be careful." Ben said teasingly.
"I will hit you." I mumble and he snickers. I go upstairs and to LJ's bedroom door. I hear sniffles from inside his room. I knock on the door.
"LJ..?" I ask quietly, but get no answer.
"LJ?" I ask again, louder this time but still don't get an answer. I try to open the door only to see that it was locked. I grab out a paper clip from my pocket and unlock his door. I open it and go inside. LJ was sitting on the ground against the wall with his arm bleeding badly.
"LJ?!" I yell and he looks at me.
"I-I-I-..." He says. I shut his door behind me and run up to him.
"LJ WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I yell and he puts his head down and sniffles more. I hug him.
"Your an idiot.." I say.
"I know.." LJ mumbles.
"Show me your arm." I command. He shakes his head.
"LJ. Show me your arm. Now." I say and he shows me his arm to reveal 20 or more cuts.
"LJ....." I look at him and he looks away.
"LJ why did you do this?" I ask.
"I-I..... I can't tell you.. You'd hate me.." LJ says quietly.
"LJ I could never hate you!" I say and hug him once again.
"I... I love you Jeff..." LJ whispers. I was shocked. I only smiled and kissed the top of his head.
"I love you too you idiot clown..." I say. Me and LJ go into his bathroom and I clean his new cuts.
"LJ?" I ask.
"Hm..?" He says, indicating he was listening.
"Why did you start to cut..?" I ask. He looks at the ground.
"I-I guess I was just... Jealous that you were around Milo more, and not me..." He says with his head down. I feel bad for him. Once I finish cleaning the cuts, I tilt his head up so he's looking at me. I give him a peck on the lips.
"I promise I'll spend more time with you okay?" I say and he nods with a smile. We get up and go out of his room.
"Toby I swear to god!" Lazari said.
"Aw c-c'mon. You k-know you love me.~" Toby says.
"Toby, seriously! Shut up!" Laz said. I look and saw she and Ben were playing a video game. Toby smirked and grabs the controller from Laz.
"Toby!!! Give that baaack!" She whines and I snicker. Me and LJ go outside. LJ still looks ashamed for cutting.
"Hey. It's okay LJ." I say. LJ doesn't respond. I heard a scream from the woods and I look towards the direction it was in.
"Who the hell?" I mumble and look at LJ. He quickly gets up. He runs towards the scream and I try to catch up.
JESUS CHRIST THIS CLOWN IS FAST! I thought. LJ skids to a stop and we see a girl lying on the ground. She was black and white just like LJ. LJ goes up to her.
"Jill??" He asks. The girl looks at him.
"Jack?!" She says and hugs him. I tilt my head to the side in confusion.
"Who's she..?" I ask.
"My sister Jill!" LJ says with a smile.
"Oh..." I mumble. LJ helps Jill up and they leave like I wasn't even there. I look down and just start walking. I sigh quietly and see something. I look at it to see it's EJ's mask. I grab it.
"Huh?" I hear. I look up and see EJ 'looking' down at me.
"AHHH!!!!" I yell. He falls out of the tree and hits the ground.
"Ow!" He says.
"Oh my god sorry EJ!" I say and help him up. He winces in pain.
"Please don't yell..." He says quietly.
"Sorry..." I say and hug him. EJ was my best friend. Well besides Ben. EJ whimpers.
"Hey what's wrong?" I ask and make him look up at me. That's when I look at his neck. I see a hickey.
"What the hell happened?" I ask, trying not to shout. Black goo started to come out of EJ's 'eyes'.
"V-V-Vincent..." He mumbles, more of the black substance coming out from his sockets. I hug EJ closer to me and he sobs into my blood stained hoody. I pet his hair gently.
"Hey it's okay." I say. Suddenly Slenderman teleports in front of us.
"What happened here?" He asks.
"Vincent er..." I say then just point to the hickey. Slender knew what I meant.
"Well come back to the mansion. We have another new pasta." He says and leaves. EJ was now just whimpering. I make him look at me.
"Hey. It'll be okay. You can even sleep in my room with me ok?" I say and EJ nods. I give him his mask but he just holds onto it. I pick EJ up.
"C'mon." I say and he snuggles into the warmth of my hoody. I chuckle and start back off to the mansion. EJ is still quietly whimpering and shaking.
I knew Vincent was a douche but seriously?! He fucking raped EJ?! That's just plain cold hearted. Murderer or not. I thought. We made it back to the mansion and went inside. I kick the door shut and go upstairs and to the hallway my room is in. I open my bedroom door and set EJ down on my bed and noticed he was asleep. I shut my door and stay in my room with EJ just in case if he woke up. I sit next to him and play on my phone. EJ started whimpering in his sleep, so I assumed he was having a nightmare. I put him on my lap and gently pet his hair. He was now only shaking. There was a knock on my door.
"Come in." I say. Toby comes into my room.
"Hey Tobes." I say.
"H-Hey Jeff." He says and shuts my door.
"I h-heard what h-happened. P-Poor EJ..." Toby says.
"Yeah. And Vincent's gonna get his ass kicked later." I say and Toby chuckles.
"Well I-I should probably g-go before L-Laz does something bad... C-Cya Jeff." Toby says and leaves my room. Once he shuts the door I hug EJ closely to me.
"Nobody's gonna hurt you again. I promise you that buddy." I say and yawn. My stomach growled and EJ woke up. He immediately hid into my hoody, whimpering.
"Hey, hey calm down EJ. I'm here." I say and he looks up at me.
"S-Sorry.. I didn't wake you up did I?" EJ asks and I shake my head.
"No you didn't." I say and he smiles a little.
"Thank you for letting me stay in your room Jeff..." EJ says.
"No problem EJ. Your my best friend after all. Besides Ben." I laugh a little and he smiles, showing his sharp, jagged teeth. I chuckle again. Ben texted me. I look at the text.
Ben: Sup Jeffrey!
Jeff: What Ben?
Ben: Hold up. I'm coming through your phone.
I put my phone down and Ben comes into my room through my phone.
"Wass- Uh what's with that purple mark on your neck EJ?" Ben asks. EJ doesn't say anything.
"What? Slenderman didn't tell you?" I ask and Ben shakes his head.
"Its a hickey dumbass." I say.
"Oh... Uh who gave him that?" Ben asks. I open my mouth to answer but EJ answers before me.
"Vincent.." He mumbles, his voice cracking again.
"....." Ben was silent for a minute, then his eye started twitching.
"THAT PURPLE JACKASS DID THAT TO YOU?!" Ben suddenly yells and EJ and I flinch.
"I AM GONNA FUCKING MURDER HIM!!" Ben growls.
"I-It's okay Ben! I'm fine!!" EJ said, trying to calm Ben down.
"And besides: I already called dibs on kicking his ass." I smirk.
"Your an ass you know that Jeff?" Ben says.
"Yeah whatever you say shorty. Now I'll be right back." I say as I get up and go to Vincent's bedroom door.
"AGH! F-FUCK!" I hear him yell. I knock on his door. I hear quiet shuffling and Vincent opens his door. He looks down.
"I know... You came here to kick my ass..." He sniffles. He only had his head sticking out from his room.
"Move." I say. He whimpers and moves. He mumbles something.
"What was that?" I ask.
"N-Nothing.." He said looking down. I thought it was his imaginary friend Henry again. The others think he's imaginary. But I've seen him.
"Did Henry take control again?" I ask. Vincent starts to tear up. His tears soon spill over and he starts to cry. Henry appears next to him.
"Your being weak again dumbass!" Henry yells.
"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! YOU CAUSE ME ENOUGH FUCKING PAIN! YOU MADE ME HURT MY FRIEND AND NOW HE HATES ME! YOU JUST LOVE TO SEE ME SUFFER DON'T YOU?!" Vincent cried.
"Of course I do. You were the one who murdered me." Henry says.
"Go fuck yourself and leave Vincent alone!" I yell and go up to Vincent. Henry scoffs and leaves. I help Vincent up.
"C'mon. How about this Vincent. We clean you up and you go apologize to EJ." I say and Vincent nods, sniffling. I set him on his bed and clean his wounds. Once we were finished me and Vincent went to my bedroom. We go in and see EJ. Ben looks pissed at Vincent and Vincent puts his head down.
"What is he doing in here?" Ben growls.
"He came to apologize to EJ." I say.
"EJ... I'm really sorry.... I know you probably won't believe me when I say this but... Henry took control of me... I-I... I won't forgive myself for hurting you..... So it's fine if you don't forgive me..." Vincent says, his voice cracking at the end. EJ gets up and hugs Vincent.
"I forgive you.." EJ says and Vincent smiles his wide grin. Henry appears and growls.
"God damn it! Why do you always forgive him for everything!?" Henry growls.
"Hm.. Let me think. He's not a fucking jackass like you, he's actually sweet, and besides: he'd probably still look better than you if you were still alive." EJ says. Henry flips him off.
"Go fuck yourself you eyeless dumbass." Henry growls.
"At least I can." EJ says with a smirk.
"AGHHH!!!" Henry yells then disappears. EJ smirks.
"Damn... Nobody's ever stood up to Henry.." Vincent says. EJ shrugs.
"Hey I did it for my friend." EJ says.

Welp sorry if its short to you but that's all I got rn sorry ;-; Welp bye! Nyeheheh!!! >:3