24. "Good morning to you too."

A/N: Goin' do a double update! 

Also... I've been working on another story. I want to pre-write all of it before publishing. It'll have long chapters, due to the fact that there won't be that much episodes.

I also want to edit it really well and stuff.

-

MACKENZIE'S POV:

(Continuation from the last chapter).

After I got changed into the red t-shirt and shorts, I strolled back to the guest bedroom. 

The door was locked, so I tiredly knocked on it. It's been a long day, I just want to have a good night sleep. I want to finish this day, and get prepared for the busy day tomorrow.

Lauren was sleeping in Hayden's room. I knew Hayden and Annie wouldn't try anything with each other in front of Lauren, so I didn't need to worry about her losing her innocence at the age of 3.

Johnny creaked open the door, only his face in the view. I fiddle with my fingers, waiting for him to let me in. He eventually opened the door all the way, making room for me to enter the guest bedroom.

My eyes were stuck on my bare feet, as I watched them move, walking into the guest bedroom. The floor had a large furry carpet, which comforted my feet. 

There was only one bed in the guest bedroom, so we'll both have to sleep there. I don't know why he can't just sleep on the couch.

I looked up at Johnny, to discuss where we're both going to be sleeping on the bed.

I gasped once I saw him.

His bare chest was showing, leaving him shirtless. He was wearing a pair of shorts, ending at his knee's. He looked hot. It was like his own personal way of seducing me. Just taking off his shirt.

Johnny's chuckle was heard, as he walked closer to me. "Mackenzie?"

My mouth had a huge gap in between, and my eyes were bulged open. He obviously knows that I was staring at him shirtless.

I wandered my eyes up his body, meeting his face. "Y-Yeah," I nervously stuttered, clearing my throat shortly after.

Don't look at his chest, Kenzie. Just don't look at his chest, and everything will be fine.

It was kind of hard to not beg for his love right then and there. Like I've had to remind myself many times before, he cheated on me. He doesn't deserve my forgiveness.

Maybe he deserves a second chance? No. He doesn't.

Johnny pointed to the bed, "I'll sleep on the right side, and you can sleep on the left side." He raised his eyebrows to get my approval.

I quickly nodded. He walked over to his side of the bed, as I stopped him. "No. No. No."

Johnny looked up at me, confused.

"You're not sleeping shirtless. Go get a shirt from Hayden's room."

Johnny sighed, giving me one last look before walking out the door. He came back with a plain white t-shirt on.

I smiled, silently thanking him for putting on a shirt. We both laid on the bed, each on our own side. Our backs were facing each other. Johnny used his hand to turn off the light coming from the lamp.

It went pitch black, just like that.

There was this awkward tension between us 2. To say my heart was not practically pounding out of my chest would be a lie. I gulped, attempting to get rid of my thick throat.