❤THIS LOVE - 121❤

_

_

"Mr Kim?" Samuel called Taehyung again but he didn't listened. 

He was so mesmerized with Sohyun's ring, his fingers brushes softly caressing the ring, his eyes were brimming with tears.

He can't bring her back. She was gone, so far this time. Even he wanted to hold her, he can't.

"Mr Kim, Jun-myeon is here." Samuel said.

"Tell him to go away, I don't want to see his face!" Taehyung exclaimed as he got up from his seat desperately. Samuel moved out to move Jun-myeon out of Taehyung's place.

"V-ah.. you should be responsible, you can't just back away!" Suzy walks in his cabin without his permission, she came infront of him pointing out her index finger. "I'm pregnant of your child, why don't you accept it?!"

"Get out, I won't tolerate your wicked tricks!" Taehyung yelled as he showed her out.

"Can't my baby see his own dad? He misses you right now... yeah baby." She said softly as she tries to make him touch her belly but Taehyung yanked his hands away from her hold.

"Stop it! I never had with you, stop tricking me. I won't fall for your lie."

"Believe me or not you hated your wife." She smirked. "You made her suffer till her last breath. You're free now, move on with me. I'll give you--"

"Enough!" Taehyung exclaimed as he dragged her out even she tried hard to stay.

-

"Honey, I love you." Sohyun smiled brightly while Taehyung couldn't help but to look at her beautiful face. "Honey, you didn't answer me."

"I... I-I.." 

Even if he tried words didn't slipped from his lips. He just hated himself.

Why did he pushed her?!

He didn't thought twice before pushing her away.

Holding her ring tightly in his hands, he breathed harder this time. 

She wasn't there in next moment, it was just a hallucination. 

-

"Taehyung-ah.. am I looking fat?" Sohyun pouted as she glanced herself in the mirror. 

Taehyung walked closer to her and hugged her warmly from back.

"Baby.. you're looking perfect tonight."

She smiled again as she slowly fade away. 

Taehyung saw himself, alone in the mirror, his tears falls down again as he closes his eyes. 

He misses her so badly. 

-

"I'm waiting, honey.." Sohyun said from the dining table as she whined like a kid.

"Wait there." Taehyung said hoping she won't go away but again she faded into thin air. 

"Can't you wait for me little..." He mumbled in pain.

-

"Honey, I'll tie it for you." She said as she comes closer to him. She tie his tie in place and set his collar.

He watched her how close she was, how badly he wanted to touch her.

He was scared, she will fade away. 

His hands tremble as he was going to touch her cheeks, she glanced up so sweetly made his heart burns miserably.

He breath heavily as tears filled in his eyes. His hands brushes softly caressing her cheeks, he closes his eyes, feeling her.

His tears falls eventually down on his cheeks as he kisses her softly.

He misses her so hard right now. Her memories keeps on reminding him her absence. 

"Promise me." He whispered deeply as his head rested on her forehead. "Don't leave me alone.." He sobbed as he bit his lower lips harder, he felt his aching heart, his unstable breath.