Ride for this

Saint Anderson

"Oh my gosh Londyn really looks amazing." Hillary said as we sat front row of the Dolce Gabbana fashion show. I had did all the models makeup earlier so I was able to see this show from start to finish.

"Jordan send me that picture!" I asked. He just nodded his head. "How many looks is she doing?" Seven asked and I just put two fingers up. "Originally it was one but one of the models backed out so they asked her." I explained and they just nodded her head.

Gionni long dick 🍆💦💖
Don't wear panties tonight - management

Laughing at G's text I went to my camera and started taking more pictures of Londyn as she walked out the second time. My baby sis was really fucking shit up. Like yasss sis!

"How did it feel walking for the first time?" I asked Londyn as we sat in the Uber on our way back to the hotel

"How did it feel walking for the first time?" I asked Londyn as we sat in the Uber on our way back to the hotel. "I loved every minute of it!" Londyn said causing me to smile. I was happy that after all the shit my siblings been through something good was finally happening.

The vibration from my phone caused me to immediately wake up. Grabbing my phone I noticed I had multiple miss calls from G. "Shit." I said as I quickly got out of my bed. It was going on 12 in the morning.

I was suppose to meet G downstairs three hours ago. I didn't plan on napping for so long. Seven ass was suppose to come back and wake me up. Cursing to myself I quickly slipped on my red dress and brushed down my hair. Just as I was about to walk out the room I heard laughter causing me to jump.

"WHAT THE FUCK GIONNI HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN HERE?" I yelled closing the room door back. "Three hours ago." He said with a blank facial expression. "I'm sooo sorry I over slept. I don't know how I managed to do that." I said talking fast.

"Saint it's alright. I told Seven to let you sleep. You been working hard baby girl you deserve some rest. I can always take you out some other time." He said pulling me towards him. Although he said it was alright I still felt like an asshole for standing him up.

"Plus I get to skip to desert." He said while squeezing my ass. "You play too much. You ain't getting any of this until you make it official." I said as I walked away kicking my shoes off.

"So be my girl." He said looking at me causing me to laugh. " I'm deadass Saint. I was gonna do it some chessy way at dinner but that ain't work out so fuck it. Be my girl." He asked again. Biting down on my lips how could I tell this fine ass no?

"Fine I'll be your girl." I said playfully rolling my eyes. "Only time you should be rolling them shits at me is when I'm balls deep." He whispered in my ear while pulling on my hair. Turning around so we were face to face I grabbed his dick stroking it through his pants and stood on my tippy toes. "You still ain't getting desert tonight Gionni." I whispered in his ear before walking off the the bathroom to get ready for bad.