Ryan Plushies

Jennie who finished eating with the two boys, brought them to the washroom to wash their hands. She found a stepping stool for Yoongi since he was too short to reach the sink. As they were washing their hands Jennie texted in their group chat where they would meet.

———————————————
BLACKPINK 🖤💗

Jennie: heyyy where do we meet, I'm in the washroom with Yoongi and Jin washing their hands.

Jisoo: let's meet at the main mall entrance then we should go back to their dorm, since we have to stay with them for a while we should bring som blankets so we can sleep over.

Rose: oooo a sleepover! I love sleepovers 😆

Jisoo: so who wants to come with me back to the house to get blankets and pillows???

Jennie: meee

Rose: Lisa and I can stay with the kids so they don't burn the dorm down.

Jennie: I feel like Lisa would be the the one to burn the house down, not the kids 😏😂

Lisa: HEY I WOULD NOT! 😨😡

Jisoo: FIREEEEE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rose: Fireeee oooaaaaooo 🔥🔥

Lisa: guys I have a question, even though BTS sunbaenim are babies do I still have to call them oppa? Some they're still sorta older than me.

Jennie: no, it will make you look crazy.

———————————————

After Lisa's dumb question Jennie put her phone back in her bag, headed out of the washroom with Jin and Yoongi holding both of her hands.

Jin who was skipping happily on each floor tile looked up and asked Jennie , "Jennie-ah where do we go now?" he pursed his lips while swinging Jennie's arm, his hands hiding in the sleeves of his now fitting sweater.

Yoongi was trying not to step on the lines in between the tiles on the mall floor, "And who's going to take care of us?" His mouth hung open waiting for Jennie's response.

Jennie smiled at both of the boys, "The girls and I will take care of you!" Her smile made both of their moods brighten.

"Wow really?" Jin beamed at her, "this is so exciting!"

"Jennie-ah." Yoongi tugged on her shirt, his face dimmed.

"Yes Yoongi?"

"What about your promotions?" His face had a sad expression, "it's almost your comeback, who will take care of us then?" He was right, it's almost they're comeback and they will have to do music shows.

"We'll find someone to look after you." She felt like she would be leaving her actual children, but in reality they were just idols who magically turned into babies, "Before that, we can spend a lot of time all together."

His gummy smile formed on his lips, hearing that made him happy,

"We can catch up on stuff too! Since before we were too busy." Jin continued skipping as he swung Jennie's arm up and down.

-
-

They arrived back at the dorm where Jennie and Jisoo went back to their dorm to get the items they needed to stay over, Jin wanted to come with them so they brought him. And with that, leaving Lisa and Rose to look after the rest of the kids.