Chapter 29

Jeff .T.K POV
I hurry to Slenders office, kicking the door open hard with my foot, barging in and storming over to his desk to which he was sat at. He raises out of his chair in frustration at my rudeness for bursting in without knocking like everyone usually would, but I didn't have time for that.
"What do you think you're doing?!-"
Doing my best to hold [Name] with one arm, I use my other to clear Slenders desk, pushing off all his papers and other things placed there, clearing some room before carefully laying her down on his desk. Her blood soaking down into the wood.
"You need to help her! She's dying."
A low growl mumbles from Slenders figure as his head lowers from me to look down at [Name]. His hand raising over her before placing over her wound.
"Her Lung is punctured. She'll be dead within-"
"NO! YOU WILL FUCKING HELP HER! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT YOU OLD FUCK! NOW HELP HER!"
I couldn't hold back my anger. He has the power to save her, yet he's choosing not to, telling me stuff I already knew. I knew I had hit her lung as that's what I was aiming for.
"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER!"
He snarls, his tendrils wrapping around my arms, squeezing around my chest, crushing me as I'm lifted into the air.
"You need to learn some respect boy! Talk to me in such a way again and I'll be sure to punish you severely, leaving you to die in the forest with the Rake!"
His remaining tendrils were flailing madly behind him at a fast rate. I could tell he was angry. More than angry if anything.
He throws me down, my body hitting the ground with a thud as I make impact with the wooden floor boards.
"Please Slender. She can't die!"
I hated to beg, but it was my only choice in this case. Scrambling to my feet, I stand before the desk again. Begging Slender to help her. But as I was doing so, I was questioning myself. Why did I care about her so much? Why was I so worried about her and why did I want her alive? Why couldn't I let her die? What is it about her?.. Luckily, Slender asks me that exact question, so I was able to answer him and myself at the same time.
"I care about her.. because.. that day in class as a kid. She impressed me. I liked her. I've never been impressed by anyone else  and I've never liked anyone else since that day. She's..special, to me."..
Slender man stares at me before signing. Nodding his head, agreeing to help. However, I wasn't allowed to be in the room. He told me I had to leave before he would fix her.
So I left and went on a hunt for Candypop. I was going to make him pay for way he did to her.

Searching around, Candy was nowhere to be found. Neither was BEN, EJ, Masky and Puppeteer. I found LJ but he said he hadn't seen them since and had no idea what the liquid was or how Candy got it. I had no hatred or tension with LJ previously so I let him be. But I've had my fair share of tense moments with EJ, Masky, BEN and Puppeteer, especially Candy as well. So I had no second thoughts of making them pay when I find them.