Chapter 1: Let's Repeat!

[A/N]

THIS IS A WARNING! BEFORE READING PLEASE KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE SOME MENTION OF SOME SENSITIVE ISSUES, FOR EXAMPLE, SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, ETC.

IF YOU'RE VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THESE KINDS OF TOPICS PLEASE DON'T READ THIS BOOK!

I DON'T LIKE MAKING MY READERS CRY BECAUSE OF ME ><

IF YOU'RE OKAY READING THIS KIND OF STUFF, THEN PROCEED! I WILL MAKE SURE THIS BOOK ENDS WITH A HAPPY ENDING DESPITE THE TRAGIC PAST!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A common scene that all players witness, one they're all familiar with, the judgment scene of the unfortunate villain or villainess, regardless if the player aims for a good ending or a bad ending, the villain always pays the price, but this one villain, it was never meant to be like this.

After all, this villain is more than just a villain, he is destined to------------

--------------

------

Well, you'll find out.

In this Otome game, there are 4 capture targets, all with unique looks and abilities, in a setting of a school where everyone is thriving to be magicians, known as Miracle Academy, the academy where a certain someone's fate is about to change.

ENTER BLUE'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

The rain grows heavy, the wind shakes the waving trees leaving us cold and soaked to the bone, the cloud creates a dim light to glow on us all, it's a bad day to have a school trip but it's the perfect weather for this scene, "ANSWER US TEAR!" Asahi cried loudly, "WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ROSE! WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS?!" Tear stood in front of us as he just continues staring at the ground without responding.

"TEAR!" Shin the musclehead picks up the poor thin villain by the collar and was easily able to pin the poor lad to a thick oak tree, "ANSWER US TEAR!" he still does not respond instead he looks at all of us with raven dead fish-like eyes, his expression screams of nothing but emptiness, like he has given up on life.

"Please, Shin don't hurt him!" Rose pleads with teary blue eyes.

"BUT ROSE THIS GUY TRIED TO-!" the minute Shin was caught off guard the pale white villain rips away from the grey hair and made a run for it into the woods.

"THAT BASTARD!" furious, Shin gave him a chase deeper inside, Nagi and Asahi held Rose back from stopping them but before anyone of us could notice what was going on, Tear's thin body vanished from view.

The screech of Shin's heels was heard followed by the sound of pebbles falling into a ravine, with his quick thinking Shin held on tightly to a sturdy tree as he looks down to the large gaping darkness, if he had acted any second later he would've been swallowed up by the darkness.

"Did he just-?" Nagi was surprised by what he just saw and came close to the edge of the cliff to see Tear's twisted body at the bottom leaking out the colour red.

We all cautiously approached the cliff as we all became squeamish by the horrific sight, "I-Is he dead?" Rose dreaded with tears of sorrow falling her perfect porcelain face.

"He deserved it" Shin kisses his teeth as he walks towards the adoring Rose "Rose you shouldn't cry over a man like that, he doesn't deserve your tears" he uses his thumb to wipe away her tears.