Chapter 29

My first panicked thought was, I'm drowning, I'm drowning, I'm drowning! I was kicking and waving my arms like if trying to reach the surface of water.

Bella, you're surrounded by foam! Not water.

There goes that voice again. Huh.

I was in the pool of foam! Right! I pushed the shaped foam away to make myself have a clear view. I heard Oscar laughing from somewhere near me. We lost eachother in the foam.

"Bella," he was still laughing. "Where are you?"

"Oscar!" I called out, shoving the foam out of my way. "Oscar!"

"Bella, over here." His voice was getting closer and I could hear the squeaky noises of the foam being moved. I felt something of his sweep near me.

"Oscar."

"Bella."

We were now in each other's sight after being blinded with the foam. He was still laughing. His long wild curls even wilder. Seeing him just made me snap. Distracting me by playing deaf stupid, then forcing into the air to fall down didn't make anything go away! As we were falling, my heart was sticking against the wall of my throat. He almost killed me!

I dived for him, tackling him into the foam then shoved him. The foam tumbled into the place on top of him. He continuously laugh muffled from beneath.

"How dare you!" I kept shoving him down with my weight. "I said I wasn't ready!" Oscar, weighing more than me escaped from under my hold and switched us around. I screamed.

"You said you were."

Oh, gosh! I'm drowning again! Damn it. I should've known he was going to do this. Why wasn't I ready? Well, duh. I haven't been ready for anything in particular throughout my life. Everything went its way. I had no strength to stop it.

"Hahahahahahahahaaaahaaaa!" Momma Beer laughing hysterically. She came to the pit, rose her hand to tap the edge slowly and shouted in the same tone as her laugh, "GOSH, I'M SO GLAD I CAUGHT THAT MOMENT!" while I,  from underneath the foam struggled a little to get away from Oscar's hold. Damn, was he ever going to let me up? Was he challenging me to see how much stamina I had? Sorry to say, bud, but get ready to be disappointed.

Oscar panted once for air, sighed mischievously. "Did you? Awesome." He knew he was keeping me under his hold. He waited patiently for me to fight back as he kept the chatter between Beer going casually. Beer, of course knew too because, well, duh. I was no where to be seen and she saw half of Oscar's arm hidden in the foam.

Okay, come on, Bella. Show him what you can try to do. Come on! I can do it! Come on! Using my hands, I grabbed his wrist with both of them and started to lift his weight off my torso. Even with the thick atmosphere giving me oxygen, I was suffocating. I'm sure he knew that, but hey, I did the same to him so I guess he was paying me a back. (Even if I was a girl...) As I was lifting, Oscar shoved more weight down on me. Oh shit.

Great! Shit! Fuck! Hell, no! Son of a bitch! Anymore words?!

Come on, come on, come on, Bella! Just...show him! Beat this part of the nightmare!!!

The inner-shout definitely wired me to the pit of my heart. The only way to fight nightmare Oscar and probably make the imagine in my head to never show up again, I had to do something. Come on, Bella. I think you can do this. Do it...

I wrapped my fingers tighter around his wrist and lifted his hand from my torso once again, making a small portion of progress. And just like before, he shoved more weight. Jesus Christ, man. Give me a break! The foam was starting to stick against my face. I was getting hot down here. Come on!