(Chapter 15) When I'm with you

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi ARMY!

Time for the weekly dose of insanity!

See you next week <3

----------------------------------------------------

-

-

---------------

Jungkook

--------------

Their eyes lock on each other's and Jungkook thinks his heart is beating way too fast.

Something is wrong with him.

He shouldn't be feeling like he's flying through clouds just looking at this girl.

She breaks the moment by sighing, lifting her head to stare at Taehyung.

Taehyung laughs and squats down, nudges her with his elbow.

"Stop staring at my pizza!"

Her face falls a little, and her eyes flicker as she laughs.

"Anieyo," Taehyung waggles his tomato sauce finger at her.

Something in Jungkook's mind rings his alert bell.

Something about that exchange was strange...

The look on Taehyung's face was so relaxed, even moreso than usual.

And soulmate was looking back at Taehyung like... she was familiar with him.

Comfortable.

"We are elementary school friends," Taehyung notices Jungkook watching them.
He points at her. "We found out we knew each other, when you were still... passed out."

Jungkook's eyes widen.

"I knew you all along. I'm just surprised you remembered me," Soulmate shakes her head.

"How could I forget you? You always shared your kimbap with me," Taehyung grins widely at her.

"I barely even remember that! I just remember we used to walk together after school, and you would do hand stands for so long to make me laugh."