Volume 1 Chapter 1: Fierce Female Lead

[UNEDITED]

'Main Mission (Difficulty: 1)
Prevent Zhou Jihao's death.

Rewards: 1000 points, [secret]
Failure: Terminated'

'Ow... My head hurts.' Tiu Zhelan finally managed to get up and look at her surroundings. It was an old warehouse. It smelled really bad as well.

‹Hello, host.› A sudden robotic voice called her out (in her head) and she (mentally) jumped in fright.

'What the hell?! Can you please be not creepy?! Talking suddenly like that, with that dead voice of yours. Don't you have, like, a voice changer?'

‹Yes, actually host I can change into a cute loli voice.›

'what the actual fu- I'm not a creep, but ok. Change your voice next time you talk to me!'

Zhelan walked around and felt another headache. (SYSTEM IM GONNA KILL U!!)

She felt waves of memories flashing. This body is currently Tang Jihao. Well you could say, HE was the basic nerd anime-loving boy you encounter in high school. He was an unimportant character in the plot. His role was just to be hit by a kidnapper car the male lead was chasing, therefore catching the kidnapper, and also finding the heroine inside the warehouse.

'Hey, system. Only this info? Am I not supposed to get the whole story plot as well?'

‹Host hasn't unlocked [ Full Story Plot]›

'Oh well shit. And why haven't you changed your voice, you scam?!'

‹...›

Zhelan suddenly remembered. It said that her body was a boy. She panicked and toucher her 'peepee'.

What the f*ck?!?! I have a penis?!
(A: I'm gonna address her now as 'he' and 'Jihao' to avoid confusion.)

Jihao screamed for about a minute straight until he heard a car approximately 15 meters away. He shut his mouth and proceeded to play ded.

"The boy hasn't woke up yet?! Well, if he wakes up, he'll be surprised to see another kidnapped student! Hahaha! Just imagine those money..." A hoarse voice can be heard along with the ugly laughters of three more ugly guys. Jihao opened his eyes slightly and saw the ugliest people ever.

'System you said I will be hit by a car and the male lead will see the kidnapped female lead. But why am I also kidnapped?'

‹Host you will be freed because you're family will pay for the $1000000 ransom. Then you will be hit on the sidewalk on the way home.›

'Just how dumb is this boy?! Why not call for the police!!?'

‹Host, you're calling yourself dumb...›

He sensed the girl (Female Lead) beside him about to wake up. He watched as she switched from sleepy to frightened to a devil. At this point Jihao stopped playing dead, and was just patiently waiting for his family to pay the ransom. He looked at the female lead and mouthed the words, 'it's going to be fine.' 

Liao Xia was shocked at the beautiful boy beside her. He was also kidnapped like her. The boy looked like a damsel in distress, with his hair messy and dirt stained his milky white skin. But even with this filth you couldn't deny that this boy was very attractive. She suddenly felt an urge to protect him. (A: Basically her mom instincts!! *we are not getting a green tea bitch for a female lead :D*)

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?! JUST BECAUSE I CAME FROM A RICH FAMILY DOES NOT MEAN I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU MONEY YOU DUMBASS HOES!" If this was an anime you could see dark aura coming from the female lead.

"Shut your dumb mouth, kid!" Kidnapper 01 shouted back. Liao Xia could only shut her mouth.

Jihao mentally took notes.

Jihao: (ᗒᗨᗕ) 'The female lead must be a fierce one, she's also very pretty. No wonder why the male lead fell in love...'

‹Data saved to Notes. Host can access notes through System.

'Well, I'm not even surprised you're gonna talk out of nowhere.'

Three days has passed and the kidnapper told Jihao he was free and that they were going to release him. He told Liao Xia he's gonna save her secretly. 

As they were riding the car to drop Jihao in a woody forest, (to basically let him die. but these kidnappers are dumb AF) the male lead noticed the familiar car plate number. XES 9696. Black van. He called for aid and silently chased the car.

‹Host, Male lead is nearby, the one in the police car. To avoid being killed, ask the kidnappers to drop you off ASAP.

NEW sub-mission:
Be saved by the male lead.

Reward: 10 points. (Current points: 500)
Failure: No punishment.

'Wait, you mean to tell me the male lead is a cop? SO HE'S OLD? And basically he's gonna date a 16-year-old girl? What the f*ck system?'

‹Host, calm down. And he's only 26.

'Whatever.'

Jihao tapped Kidnapper 02. "Can you guys please drop me off now?" He said with pleading eyes, no signs of fear could be found.

Kidnapper 02: 'What is this kid thinking? Is he not afraid?'

Just as Kidnapper 02 was about to talk, multiple police sirens was heard. This alarmed the kidnappers.

After five minutes of basically chasing and running through skinny roads, the kidnappers were finally captured by the oh-so-cool male lead.