1

AUTHOR'S POV

EUNHA: So... What are you going to do tonight?

Eunha asked while she crossed her legs and bit her lips seductively.

JUNGKOOK: Dinner.... With my hyungs.

Jungkook said while looking through the files.

EUNHA: So... What about today? Do you have plans today except having dinner with your hyungs?

JUNGKOOK: I have a meeting with my dad.

Jungkook said without looking at her.

EUNHA: So you're busy?

JUNGKOOK: Yes.... I'm very busy right now.

Jungkook said coldly, feeling annoyed at her presence.

It's been hours since eunha keeps on irritating him. And jungkook keeps himself calm because he don't want to say something rude to her.

Especially that she's the daughter of Mr. Jung. His fathers business partner.

EUNHA: And...... What about tomorrow night?

She said biting her bottom lip, trying to seduce jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: Family dinner.... With my wife.

Jungkook said and he finally smiled when he remember his wife.

Eunha on the other hand was pissed when she heard the word 'wife' from his mouth. Her blood boiled from anger and worse was when jungkook's expression suddenly change. But she tried to hold her anger and put on a fake smile.

EUNHA: Oh.. I see.

She mumbled and rolled her eyes.

Jungkook suddenly stand up and grab his briefcase.

EUNHA: Where are you going?

JUNGKOOK: I'm going home.

He said and was about to walk towards the door but eunha stop him.

JUNGKOOK: What?

EUNHA: You're going home this early??? I thought you will have a meeting with your father?

JUNGKOOK: I already cancelled it earlier before you arrived because I want to go home early... Now.. Move because my wife is waiting for me.

He said rudely and tried to push eunha but she block his way. Jungkook sigh in annoyance.

EUNHA: What about your friends? I thought you're having dinners with them?

JUNGKOOK: I'm going to meet them first then after that I will leave. Now, move.