7

(A/N: So I will be trying to do a double release today but no promises o(^-^)o Thanks for reading! I'm also planning on releasing the side story once I reach my milestone. My friend told me she'll bake me a carrot cake once I get 200 votes on this story I don't know why she chose 200 Since I LOVE carrot cake, I hope I'll get there soon! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و)

Chapter 7:

Xiao Jun was lead through two towering majestic doors. It was more accurate to call the place a mansion than a house. Yixuan used the corner of his eyes to keep peeking at Xiao Jun trying to see his reaction. His hands were fisted at his sides and he could feel his palms sweat. Inside the large foyer there was a spiral staircase leading to the next floor. The mansion had 8 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a home theatre, indoor swimming pools, a game room and a music room. Yixuan had 4 different chefs who were in charge of all of his meals and he had more than 30 housemaids in charge of keeping the place clean.

Yixuan led Xiao Jun up to the landing with all of the bedrooms. He purposely gave Xiao Jun the bedroom next to his, especially since it had a connecting bathroom. He nervously looked at Xiao Jun to see if he had any complaints about the arrangement. "So...Xiao Jun...Do you like it?" He held his breath waiting for Xiao Jun's response. "It's fine. No big deal" Xiao Jun calmly replied. Yixuan felt both excited and disappointed. He was happy that Xiao Jun agreed but he also knew that it was because Xiao Jun didn't care.

[Host this room has a connecting bathroom...that beast is being a perv!]

Beast?

[I mean the male lead...]

So what? Does it matter?

[I'm so done with your don't care attitude, and if you dare to say 'what happens will happen' I will find a way to get a body just so I can stab you.]

Ni Ni...you're kind of violent.

[....]

Yixuan had the servants move all of Xiao Jun's stuff into the room. He drags Xiao Jun into his own room and sits him down. "So I said that I would explain your duties. I just need you to stay by my side at all times. If I have some technical task you will help me. If I need your company for something you will be with me. If I'm sick at home you will take care of me. You will help me choose my clothes sometimes, and if I'm too busy looking at documents to eat, you will feed me. So...are you okay with that?" Xiao Jun is silent while he digests all of the information, but his silence just causes Yixuan anxiety. "Okay." Xiao Jun responds with one word.

From that day Xiao Jun was glued to Yixuan's side. No matter when you looked at Yixuan, Xiao Jun was there. Eventually Yixuan somehow convinced Xiao Jun to sleep with him on the same bed but Yixuan probably regretted that more than anyone else. At first Ni Ni was tearing her hair out at Xiao Jun's carelessness in walking into the beast's lair. However once she saw Yixuan being tortured by being able to see but not touch her host, everything just seemed worth it. Every night Yixuan would feel Xiao Jun soft, warm body brush up against his chest and sometimes Xiao Jun would cuddle in his embrace. While he adored the close contact he was tortured by having to contain his burning desire. For those 6 months Yixuan was well acquainted with cold showers. As much as Yixuan wanted to eat Xiao Jun he would never take him without his consent. Yixuan also knew that if he asked Xiao Jun would probably say yes, but it would be because he didn't really care. More than his body Yixuan wanted his heart.

Yixuan blatantly chased after Xiao Jun to the point that everyone knew he was after his personal secretary. He changed the way he called Xiao Jun. "Jun-er I'm worn out will you help me recharge?" Yixuan begged Xiao Jun. Xiao Jun compliantly walked to Yixuan and took the initiative to give him a hug. Yixuan buried himself into Xiao Jun's embrace and sighed with contentment. Even though he knew that Xiao Jun didn't really give a damn about he believed that if he chased hard enough one day Xiao Jun would turn back and look at him.