33. Twice Imagine (7)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Part 2 of Mafia! Reader x Police Officer Nayeon
Angst, fluff
Shoot me then...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The rain pattered above us as we played a game of poker with cards.

"I win...." Nayeon smirked as she placed her card down. "Again..." She laughed lightly.

It's been a year since Nayeon been in the mafia after being a police officer. We've been dating a while now ever since she entered here.

"(Y/N) come to my office please" The boss spoke to me politely. I looked at Nayeon and she nodded, i sat up and followed him.

We enter his office, as i turned around my air got out of my lungs. Tight hands wrapped around my neck.

"Your so useless to us (Y/N)! Ever since Nayeon has entered here your missions have been failing!"

"Y-...you..." I stuttered out my words.

I got let out and slammed to the floor, whilst catching my breath again.

I lifted my head up as i see more people coming towards me.

"What...are you going to do to me?" I smirked whilst i was trying to boost my confidence up.

"Well, i was already thinking this plan though for a while-"

"Remember..im equipped 24/7" i pointed my gun at him as i sended bad energy to everyone.

"Think again misses..." After he said those 3 words pain struck though the back of my head as i blacked out.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Im so pathetic
i can't protect anyone
Nayeon doesn't love me
I should d-

My eyes shot wide open as the coldness gave me goosebumps.

"(Y/N)...i love you..." I heard a gentle voice in front of me as heels clicked in my ear.

"Nayeon..." My smile widened as she smiled back at me. I noticed that the ropes were cut of and i was free.

I sat up quickly about to hug her but instead backed away as she pointed a gun at me.

"N-Nayeon what are you doing?" I put my hands behind me.

"I-I don't know myself...what am i doing?" Her breath gotten quicker than before.

"B-but they tortured me hate you, you...just ANNOY ME, YOUR WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH. WHY DID I EVER LOVE YOU!" She held the gun tighter as she was going crazy, i walked slowly towards her and held her hand with the gun in her hands.

I made her gun point against the side of my head.

"Shoot me then"

She gulped her saliva down her throat as my eyes softened. I pushed her the gun out of her hands and kissed her soft lips. I felt her tears go down as she kissed me back quickly.

I pulled back and smiled in relief as i coughed up blood.

"(Y-YN)!" Nayeon shouted loudly as she held my firm shoulders.

"i killed her instead" the boss cackled as he left the knife inside of me. I leaned forward as energy left my body.

Nayeon catched me tightly as she cried in my shoulders.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" She shouted out of her lungs but the voice was getting quiet as my vision was getting blurry.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nayeon POV

I cried hysterically as her body was in my arms.

"You will be always alone miss Nayeon"

I felt useless

A loud noise came above me as one of the mafia members came tumbling down the stairs lifelessly.

"She's not alone!" I felt a female voice which i heard before. I turned behind me amd saw Jihyo smiling as the rest of the girls were behind her and some armed up men.

The fight started as i picked (Y/N)'s body and went to a different room.

"(Y/N) c-can you hear me?" tears trickled my eyes again.

"Im useless anyway, those words you said...they are true.." she breathed slowly.

"No...no i was just made to say that, your the best person i ever met. Even though we were enemy's i loved you since the day we met. Those memories we had they are cherished in my heart...please dont die"

My words left my mouth quickly as she held me tighter.

"Your... Right, i dont wanna die" (Y/N) started crying.

"Nayeon, give me (Y/N) ill treat her, i will do my best!" Mina spoke with confidence.

I let her do everything and left so i don't have to see the pain that (Y/N) is going though.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Y/N) POV

I walked towards Nayeon's room amd stood in front her door. I breathed heavily and knocked.

"Go away, im not interested." I laughed lightly as i opened the door.

"Are you sure?" As i smiled.

Suddenly i got attacked in a big hug as she blurted random stuff out how she loves me.

I love you Nayeon
I'll never leave you

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>