(Ondolemar) Interrogation

Requested by: ZtingRay
Art by Shannon Tracy from Artstation
—————
The Thalmor justiciar sat quietly by himself, his golden eyes inspecting the documents and reports given by his scouts. The dark hood covered his frowns and expressions of displeasure when he read the reports of a recent Talos worship in the city. The justiciar turned his eyes to a Thalmor soldier standing by his side "bring the suspect over here" he muttered, the soldier nodded and exited the chamber.
The city of stones, Markarth. Even a simple chair was made of stone. The altmer rolled his eyes, they live in stones and worship a human as a god. The justiciar wondered what the nords were even thinking when they decided to settle in this pile of stones disposed by the dwemer... oh but do they even have the power in their puny minds to think? The justiciar doesn't think so.

"Unhand me Thalmor filth!" a woman shouted angrily as her raging and resisting self was dragged into the room by her arms held by two soldiers. Ondolemar smirked at her agony and watched her grit her teeth and shout for a moment, before deciding that it was enough.
"Leave us" the altmer commanded as the golden armored soldiers obeyed, throwing the woman on the ground carelessly on their way out.
"So miss (y/n), Talos worship? In your house?" Ondolemar said, lifting his head up from the array of documents. The nord woman detected a hint of sarcasm ooze from his polite and commanding voice like a distorted tune of taunt. The nord sneered a bit and turned her gaze away from the elf.
"I asked a question my lady" Ondolemar taunted further, seeing anger grow in her eyes like the fires of a volcano.
"You won't get anything from me with those honeyed words of yours, knife-ear" she growled, refusing to look at him.
"I see" the justiciar stood up, gracefully walking away from the chair and slowly headed towards her "I don't mind torturing my prisoners as you are aware, in fact sometimes it's the only method I prefer" Ondolemar glanced at her to study her expressions before kneeling beside her, returning her glare "and in your case, I prefer the most painful of tortures that there will be, of that you can rest assured" the elf whispered, (y/n) sighed and looked away. But the justiciar forcefully turned her gaze back on him by pulling her small face with a single hand. The woman widened her eyes when she felt the rather smooth touch on her lower face, but clenched her teeth in pain when the pull threatened to break her jaw. An unintentional gasp escaped her throat in pain, almost sounding like a groan.
Ondolemar raised a brow when he heard that, letting his painful grip on her face smoothen to a soft touch. "Well, someone is a little excited" he chuckled, gently tracing her jawline, proceeding to set the locks of hair aside from her neck. When the elf attempted to touch the skin of her neck, she frowned and grabbed his wrist by her both hands. Looking at him as if she would kill him then and there.
"If you go any further, I swear to Talos that I'll kill you Thalmor filth" she sneered and glared into his eyes, intending to intimidate him.
Ondolemar laughed at her words as if he had heard the most funniest thing ever. But soon his laughter died, replaced with the most coldest of stares. The elf glanced at his wrist which was gripped by the woman and freed it without any effort
"Talos? You dare say that name in front me nord?" Ondolemar frowned, as if he had intimidated her
"Glory to the true god of Skyrim... glory to Talos" she answered fearlessly, letting her lips curl into a smile
"You just welcomed Oblivion (y/n)" Ondolemar frowned as anger twisted his once calm and regal expressions...