Volume 1 Chapter 2: Harassment!

When the male lead looked at the poor hostage his chest hurt. His ragged appearance, his bleeding head, he was really pitiful. He didn't know why he felt this way, he actually never felt this way before. Even before when his parents died, he never felt chest hurt.

'I'm gonna protect him.' He thought.

Actually Jihao's head bumped into the car window really hard, that's why it bled and he passed out. 

Sub Mission Accomplished.
Host will be rewarded 10 points.

Three days later.

'Ow... My head hurts...' Jihao cried mentally after experiencing the familiar killer headache again.

"Oh my god, my dear son! Jihao!" Said Mother Zhou. Jihao was shocked to the sudden action of being hugged. Afterall, his body still hurt.

"I'm so glad you're awake now! Come, Mommy will pamper you!"

"Ah, it's okay, Mom. I'm fine now." He kinda felt guilty because the original Jihao died, and he's not the real Jihao. 

"Okay, Mommy will go buy some tangerine and apples. Your favorite!" Jihao sighed in relief as he doesn't want to continue his chit-chats with his 'mother'.

After Mother Zhou left, Jihao lied in bed again. He heard the sound of door opening again. He looked and it was the male lead!

"Oh, you're awake, Jihao." A handsome man popped out of the door. The male lead's voice was sexy, (duhh he's the male lead). This made Jihao unconsciously gulp. He was a female in his past life, afterall.

'NEW Sub-mission
Act like a shy person and make male lead fall in love with you.

Rewards: 100 points (Points: 510)
Failure: Lose 100 points'

'What the f*ck system? What is this dumb shit you call a 'sub-mission'?'

‹Host, I don't get to decide the missions.

'Whatever.'

"Wh-who are you?"

"I'm Yan Xiumin. I just wanna let you know that the other hostage is safe now."

"O-okay... I mean- thank you for that, I-I guess?" Jihao blushed and he looked like a cute puppy. (He was actually just angry that's why he became red.)

"And... I came here..." Xiumin approached Jihao and this made Jihao alarmed.

Jihao: 'WHAT IS HE PLANNING TO DO NOW?!'

Xiumin: *lewd plans*

Xiumin grabbed Jihao's chin and kissed him. Jihao opened his mouth in shock and Xiumin took this chance to enter him. Jihao moaned and it was like music to Xiumin's ears. Jihao tried to push him back but he's just too strong.

After probably a minute, Xiumin parted, and you could see their trail of saliva. 

Jihao reddened and his mind went blank. His cute appearance with his swollen reddish lips really turned Xiumin on. 

Mother Zhou entered and was shocked to see the police officer inside. But instead of questioning him, she praised him and even offered him fruits. (Jihao: I HATE YOU MOTHER ZHOU!!)

Yan Xiumin thanked Mother Zhou and asked to leave. Before leaving, he looked at Jihao and mouthed the words 'Wife, you are now mine.' Which creeped the f*ck out of Jihao, but his inner woman was screaming and celebrating. Ofcourse, Mother Zhou was oblivious to all of this.

Mother Zhou: "I like him very much. If you were a girl, I'd ask him to marry you."

Jihao: "WHAT?!"

Mother Zhou: "Ha ha ha! I'm just kidding, my dear son. I really like teasing you, he he.

›Sub Mission Accomplished
Host will receive 100 points from completing sub-mission.

Jihao, which is crying in a corner: 'I don't like how is this going at all.'