38R

If you don't like smut then skip to the next bolded line.

"Really?" I ask.

"Do whatever you need." He sits back.

"You're a great boyfriend you know that." I smile.

"Thanks. I would lock the door." He suggests.

I nod getting up. I lock the door and go back to Yoongi. I get on the bed and sit against the wall. The image of my uncle keeps playing in my head. I need to get it out. I reach out and unbutton his pants slowly. I unzip them and pull them down to mid thigh. I see the outline of his dick in his boxers. He's big. The only other dick I've seen besides my own is my uncles. I didn't even realize I'm staring.

"Jimin." Yoongi pulls me out of my head.

"Yeah." I answer.

"You don't have too." He tells me.

I can't stop staring.

"Jimin." He snapped out of my thoughts.

"It's been 2 minutes." He says.

"Maybe you could?" I ask.

"You want me to jerk myself off for you?" He asks.

I nod.

"Umm." He trails.

"Is that too much?" I ask.

"It's a lot but-." I cut him off.

"It's fine." I say about to get up.

He grabs my arm and sits me back down. He pulls down his boxers and I see his dick spring into the air. He reaches down and starts rubbing himself slowly. I watch his hand move up and down on his dick. I'm trying to remember this scene. I gather up enough courage and I grab his wrist.

"Let-let m-me try." I suggest.

He takes his hand away. I reach down and grab him with my hand. This feels different. I start to rub him at a medium pace.

"Fuck." He moans softly.

I look at his face. It's head resting on his pillow, his lips parted softly, eyes closed. God he's so hot. I pick up the pace watching his mouth open with soft moans slipping out. I pick up the pace even more bringing him closer to his orgasm. He reaches over and grabs a tissue from his side drawer. He hands it to me. I put the tissue on as he cums. I throw the tissue away.

End of smut——————————

We hear keys rattling. I pull up his boxers and pants quickly. Mr. Kim walks in.

"Why's the door locked?" He asks.

"We were talking." Yoongi answers.

"With the door locked?" He asks.

"Yeah." Yoongi nods.

"Okay. Anyways we have something for you." He says.

I see Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin come in. They start singing happy birthday. I lay down and bury my face in yoongis neck.

"Happy birthday Jimin." Mr. Kim says.

I sit back up embarrassed.

"Thanks." I mumble

"Come down to the cafeteria." He says.

They all leave.

"Come on." I motion Yoongi.

"With all the people?" He asks.

"Just stay with me." I say.

I put some hand sanitizer on my hands and drag Yoongi to the cafeteria. I see everyone standing around.

"Happy birthday." They yell.

I step back into Yoongi. He wraps his arms around me. It's bring back flashbacks. I push Yoongi away and run back to my dorm room.