The Final Part

"The power surronding the cube is impenetrable."Thor says.

"Thor's right, we got tot take care of these guys."Tony says throught the comn.

"How do we do that?"Nat asks. I look at her.

"As a team."Steve says.

"I have unfinished business with Loki."Thor says and I turn my sword into a dagger.

"Yeah, well get in line."Clint says, fixing his arrows.

"Save it. Loki is going to keep this fight focused on us and thats what we need. Without it, these guys could run wild. We got Stark up top and Clara we need you up there too, and they are going to need us to..."Cap trails off and he turns around to see Banner drive up on small motorcycle. We all walk towards him.

"So all of this seems...horrible."Bruce says.

"I've seen worse."Natasha says.

"Sorry."Bruce says awkwardly.

"No, we could use a little worse."She tells him.

"Stark we got him."Steve says.

"Banner?"Tony asks.

"Yeah, just like you said."I say.

"Well tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you."He says. I look up to see him being followed by huge fish type thing.

"I don't see how thats a party."Nat says.

"Its not."I respond. Bruce starts walking towards it as Tony leads it our way.

"Dr.Banner, right now seems a good time to get angry."Steve says and I smile.

"Thats my secret, Captain," He says turning his head looking at us, "I am always angry." And with that, he Hulks out. He punches the thing right in the nose and it flips over and lands near by.

"Damn."I say with a grin and turn my dagger back into a sword. The Chitauri scream as it falls dead. We all back up into a circle formation. I stand inbetween Tony and Cap, holding my sword up as bunch more come out of the portal.

"Guys?"I ask as and we turn to face the portal.

"Cap, you call it."Tony says.

"Okay listen up, until we can close the portal, we need to contain it. Barton, I want you on that roof, calling out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter, anything tries to get it out, you turn it back  or you turn it to ash."Steve says.

"You want to give me a lift?"Clint asks.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas."Tony says and grabs onto Clint, and flies off.

"Clara, I want you in the air, make them drop like flies. Thor, you got to have to bottle neck that portal. You got the lightening, light those bastards up."Steve tells us. I nod and fly up into the air, getting to work.

I start to freeze them, until I get pushed into a buliding by one of them. I stab the asshole and grab it, pushing it out the window as I start to bleed. I look down and I see Steve in trouble, so I fly down and start stabbing and freezing them as Tony joins us, then flies off. Steve smiles at me and I smile back, before flying away.

I start taking down the buggers left and right, I fly by Stark Tower just in time to see the Hulk throwing around Loki. I laugh and I pull a Chitauri off Thor as I zoom by. A few mintues later,I see a bunch of Chitauru shooting at Bruce.  I growl and I freeze some of their ships until I hear this.

"Stark, we got a missile heading straight towards the city."Fury says. To Tony or me, I don't know, but I fly up.

"How long?"Tony asks.