//Surprise//

It was then when Lisa missed Jennie so much that she decided to make a little surprise for her

Lisa was in New York while Jennie had to stay back at Korea as she had a different shcedule than the members.

Only a few hour has passed since their little separation but the blonde couldn't help but miss her Nini.

That's when she bought a little piece of cake as soon as they reach NYC.

"Yah Lalisa,i want one too!"

Rosè demanded..but Lisa only laughed at her little tantrum.

"This is for Nini,i'll give it to you once i surprise her okay Chipmunk"

And Rosè couldn't be more happier. That food maniac.

1:02p.m saturday in New york but it is already 2:00a.m sunday in korea.

The time gap was immense. But Jennie still wasn't asleep.

She missed Lisa as well as Rosie and Chichu. The dorm was empty without them. Just when she was about to sleep,her phone blew up and it was from her favourite human giant(LOL).

She swiped and pick up the call but instead of showing her face..she put kuma to the screen.

"Yah! That's not fair,i don't miss Kuma I miss you,Now show me your precious smile beautiful!"

Was the line that she heard from the otherside as soon as she picked up the call.

"No,Kuma said he missed you so talk to him.. I'm going to sleep"

Jennie was a tease. Fact check.

"Kuma...let mommy do the talking okay? Be a good boy and give the phone to mommy"

Jennie giggled at the words of her cute lover and her interaction with their son from the other line,and she finally decided to show her face.

"I see you still remember me Manoban"

Jennie said with a knowing smirk,in the meawhile laying herself down on the bed,cuddling with kuma who was yawning.

"No i don't..who are you? Where's my Nini?!"

Lisa played along..giggling at her own words.

"Haha..very funny. Well aren't you tired? It's already 2 in the morning over here.. and i miss you"

Jennie said woth a frown, yawning.

"I WAS tired,but I'm fine now that i see your face..and I miss you too which is why i called you for a little surprise".

Lisa said as she adjust her camera so that it was focusing both her and the little cake infront of her with a litted candle.

Jennie gasped at her lover's sweetness. 2 in the morning but she's still giddy like a child who had sugar rush.

"Oh my God..Lili that is so Clichè..but sweet"

Her eyes brimming with tears of joy. What did she ever do to deserve such a caring member? To top it off,a caring girlfriend who truly deeply loves her.

"I remember you said that you wanted to eat the cakes from New York so..i bought one but unfortunately,you can't eat it from the screen so..beat it haha!"

"That is so not fair..thank you Lisa"

"I don't accept your Thank you"

"Well I'm deeply offended..what ever shall i do to thank you then?"

"Let's seee.. I miss your kiss ..give me a kiss as a thank you"

Lisa said as she made some kissy faces at the screen and she could hear her girlfriend's cute giggles.

"Well,unfortunately you won't be able to feel my lips so beat it"

Jennie fired back.

"But Lili miss Nini..and she wants some kissy!"

Lisa said with her baby voice. Jennie always finds that cute low key eventhough she said it's annoying.

"Okay..okay! Stop with the aegyo man"

"Ehe! Now gimme that kiss"

And Jennie did.

"Mmm muah muah muah muah!"

"Ewwwwwh!!!! Is that Jennie Unnie?!"

Rosie's voice could be heard from the other line. Then she came to the screen snatching Lisa's phone and cake.

"Hey Unnie! I mich eww choo much muah! Anyways Lisa bought this delicious looking cake and promised me that i could eat it after showing it to you..So byeh!"

All the while Lisa's shouting could be heard from the side.

"Yah! Why did you take my phone?! We were in the middle of kissing, Park Chaeyoung.. yah! Don't go kissing my girl!"

"Here! ! Why you so possesive woman!?"

Rosie said as she threw the phone over to Lisa and took a big bite off the cake and happily skipped to where Jisoo was peacefully reading some book.

"Ooh a cake gimme some!"

"Mine!"

Their little fight could be heard from a distance where Lisa was standing at the balcony looking at the busy streets of NYC.

"Gosh! Take care of those two please.."

Jennie joked as she chuckled.

"Yeah I'll do just that .. you must be sleepy now,sorry if i kept you awake i wanted to surprise you.."

"No,don't be. I'm glad you called.. i miss you Lili,come back soon muah!"

"I miss you more Nini,now go to sleep..i need to go too they're calling me. Sweet dreams love. Hope to see you soon..mwah mwah mwah!"

*Call ended*

A/n:

Goodnyte loves..😘