85

happy update!

i hope you all are doing well!

are you all back at school yet? if so, what is your favourite class or subject?

and guess what... WEVE REACHED SIX MILLION READS!!!!!!

so who do you think is going to leave the story in this chapter?

you'll have to keep reading i guess haha

enjoy ;)

The rest of the Los Angeles trip had been so much fun.

Harry and I got to spend the last two days together and enjoy some quality time at the beach and even took a day trip out to San Francisco so he and I could take a private tour of Alcatraz.

He told me he had always wanted to go so I made sure we went.

My mom and I had lunch with Mila at the American Girl Doll place in L.A. and even my dad and I got to spend some time together which consisted of him taking the hotel golf cart on a joy ride while the secret service chased after us.

When we got back to Washington I had to go back to my studies, but I hadn't forgotten about what Harry and I had talked about in L.A. and I wanted us to sit down and talk out our thoughts about moving in.

So a few nights later we scheduled out some time, and met in one of the many sitting rooms in the East wing.

He had his list of demands and I was ready to combat as many of them as I could, so this would get interesting.

"Okay, so I guess let's start by telling me your rules." I said after glancing at his paper.

"Well as I already mentioned before, I think a curfew should take effect when we move in." He said.

"For only me or for both of us?"

"For you."

"I don't think that's fair."

"My job sometimes requires me to stay later. I can't control that. You're in college. You don't need to be out all night, you should be studying."

"Harry you know me." I shook my head. "You should trust me enough to know i'm not going to stay out all night."

He inhaled slowly.

"We can compromise...and we'll start with no curfew, but if I feel you're staying out past a reasonable time then I can instill one."

"Deal." I nodded.

"Okay next is there will be a moratorium on drinking alcohol." He said as he pointed to the note on his paper.

"I don't understand why it matters so much to you that I don't drink alcohol. If we're home alone, why would it matter?"

"Because underage drinking got me in trouble when I was your age, and I don't want you to go through the same thing. Again."

"Again?"

"Does beach party ring a bell?" He raised his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"But if you're with me when I drink then you have control over how much and what I drink."

He pursed his lips.

"If you want to underage drink while you're with me then I want permission from your parents."

"Okay, deal." I nodded.

"And most importantly I want to put you on a budget."