6. Stuck

You could not believe your eyes, you were staring at-

Yoongi.

Out of all people HE, IS THE ONE TO COME AND SAVE YOU-

The strange feeling came back in an instant like someone had flipped a switch.

Staring into his eyes, you clenched your fists. The three boys had the sense to leave to not face the consequences.

Right then and there, you exploded.

"Yah! What's your problem?!" You yell.

"Excuse me? Shouldn't you be thankful I saved you?!" Yoongi yelled back.

"Why? Why save me? We're not even friends!" You continue. The feeling increased, it was becoming overwhelming-

Yoongi shifted. He looked furious. And a bit hurt? Whatever.

"Because no girl should be assaulted!"

A bit stunned, and shocked, you decide to stay quiet. You couldn't move. You were stuck. You looked down.

Maybe he's not as awful as he seems.

"... Well, thanks then." You mumble after the quiet. The feeling had completely disappeared now.

Why does this happen?

Yoongi took a step towards you. You look up and into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Y/N are you okay?"

You gulped. The previous yelling and feisty atmosphere was completely gone and replaced by something else. Something softer, something different.

And something clicked.

You broke the eye contact. Yoongi sighed.

You don't know what to do. And at that moment just now, you didn't hate him. He saved you and you yelled at him...

Well, he hasn't exactly been nice to you.

But he still saved you.

You didn't let yourself think about what could've happened if he hadn't shown up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. No worries." You said. He just stared at you. You made eye contact again.

You felt your cheeks burn a little. This won't do. You can't face him now.

So you turned around and ran away.

☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

You skipped the last class. You didn't want to see any other person at the moment. You went back to your dorm and stayed there for the remainder of the day.

The next day you avoided human interaction as well as you could.

The day went by in a sweep and lunch time came around quickly.

Today you sat with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. A few tables away Namjoon and Hoseok sat. You couldn't spot Jin, weird. And you were glad you didn't spot Yoongi.