51 - Do It Tomorrow

Hoseok brought the last of the boxes inside, finally shutting the door. Its been 2 weeks since they told Haechan of the new place they would live, finding their dream home a week later. When he walked into the living room of his new home he saw the cutest sight he could have ever seen. Yoongi and Haechan had fallen asleep together on the couch, Hoseok smiled as he snapped a photo and put it as his lock screen.

The dark haired male looked outside one of the windows of his and Yoongi's penthouse, admiring the night view of Seoul. Hoseok smiled to himself while thinking about how well Yoongi and Haechan got along, how much He and Haechan loved Yoongi.

"Appa," he heard a small voice whisper from behind him.

Turning around he saw Haechan rubbing his eyes, drowsiness radiating off of him.

"What are you doing?" Haechan asked.

Hoseok smiled, "just looking at the view Haechannie, how about you go sleep in your room, okay?"

"Can you bring me to my room?" Haechan pleaded, almost falling on the floor from falling asleep on the spot.

Hoseok thankfully caught his son, chuckling while bringing the boy to his room and laying him down on his bed.

Hoseok walked back into the living room, picking up Yoongi bridal style and bringing the sleeping elder to their shared bedroom. Slowly Hoseok set Yoongi on the bed, putting the duvet over him. The younger was about to walk out, only for Yoongi's voice to interrupt him.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked, his eyes opening slowly.

Hoseok walked back over to him, sitting on the edge, "I want to at least put the boxes with the clothes in the rooms."

"Do it tomorrow," Yoongi whined, pulling on Hoseok's hoodie.

The younger chuckled at Yoongi's childishness, giving in and laying on the other side of the bed. Yoongi turned to face Hoseok, kissing his boyfriends beautiful heart shaped lips. Hoseok kissed the male back, his hands moving to Yoongi's waist while Yoongi's wrapped around his neck.

"I love you," Hoseok whispered against his lips.

Yoongi smiled, pecking them one more time before resting his head in the nape of Hoseok's neck, "I love you too."

<><><>

"Bye Haechannie," Yoongi bid his farewell to the young boy the, newly dyed blonde, male was in charge of bringing Haechan to school.

Yoongi began driving to work, on his way to Cypher Studios, he thought about the whole surrogate thing. The male trying to find a right time to present the idea to Hoseok. Yoongi knew the male wouldn't be entirely against it but there was still a possibility he wouldn't want to have another child.

The blonde pulled into the parking lot of his studio building, already knowing NamJoon would be there. As he was walking, Yoongi felt an uneasy feeling creep up in his gut. On instinct he started to walk faster, only for someone to come up behind him.

"Fuck no!" Yoongi kicked the person in the gut, a mask on the males face. Yoongi was going to kick his face, only for someone else to place a rag over his nose and mouth.

Yoongi tried his best not to breath in the fumes he knew the rag had but the person hit his stomach, causing Yoongi to breath in quickly.

Like that, Yoongi passed out.

a/n
Remember Yoongz literally owns an entertainment company, Hoseok is an amazing choreographer who knows how to save moneyz

So here are pictures of their penthouse×bedrooms

Haechans Room ^ ^

Haechans Room ^ ^

Hoseok + Yoongis Room ^

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷 🤷

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷 🤷

So, how y'all feeling? Any predictions?