52 - Where the hell is Yoongi?

“Really Jiminie?” Hoseok laughed, his phone resting between his shoulder and ear as he finished setting up the bathroom.

He heard Jimin sigh, “yes, and now I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet because Jungkook had told me he loved me. But when fucking Tae told him I'm the one he cheated on Yoongi with, Jungkook went ballistic!”

“Does he know that Tae told you he and Yoongi had broken up?” Hoseok questioned, moving into kitchen.

“That's the thing!” Jimin exasperated, “the bunny bitch wouldn't even let me explain, he thinks I purposely sabotaged Yoongi's relationship!”

Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully, even if Jimin couldn't see it, “why did Tae even tell him?”

“I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!” Jimin yelled into the phone.

“Bitch stop yelling! Do you realize Tae may actually have feelings for you?” Hoseok asked.

Yeet,” Jimin denied.

Hoseok laughed, “why don't all three of you get together and explain what happened?”

Jimin sighed again, knowing Hoseok was right, “I gue-”

“Wait,” Hoseok looked at his phone, he was receiving a call from NamJoon, “I gotta get this, I'll call you back.”

“Okay, bye.”

Hoseok answered NamJoons call, his expression becoming confused when he heard what the younger male had to say.

“Where the hell is Yoongi?”

“What do you mean? He left for work this morning?” Hoseok set down the box he had, walking to the living room.

“Hoseok Hyung, Yoongi didn't come in today. And he had an important meeting,” NamJoon stated, now worried about his brothers whereabouts. He had assumed Yoongi might have been laying in bed because Hoseok fucked him to hard.

That, though, was not the case.

Hoseok’s heart stopped completely, realizing where Yoongi could be, more like, who he could be with. Without another word Hoseok hung up the phone with NamJoon, redialing Jimin.

“What happened?” Jimin asked, hearing Hoseok's heavy breathing.

“I think Seoyun took Yoongi, and I need you to pick up Haechan from school,” Hoseok grit his teeth in anger, feeling dumb for thinking that his and Yoongi's plan would work.

Quickly the dark headed male threw on his shoes and leather jacket, running to his car.

<><><>

Yoongi’s head throbbed, his limbs aching. He slowly opened his eyes, his pupils dilating slightly when he remembered what had happened to him. The room he was in looked like a psych ward, all white with a bed in the middle.

Only one person was the reason for this.

“SEOYUN GET YOUR BITCH ASS OVER HERE!” he screamed, he was tied up to a chair.

Said female unlocked the door, a crazy smile decorating her face. “Hello Yoongi.”

“Why?” is all Yoongi said, his tone angry. 

“I told Hoseok to leave you and come with me, or there would be consequences, he didn't listen. I knew you two lied to me when I sent someone to follow you when you picked up DongHyuck,” she responded, walking around Yoongi.

Yoongi scoffed, “why the hell do you care so much about our relationship?”

Seoyun narrowed her eyes, taking the knife that Yoongi didn't even know she had out, “Because I loved Hoseok first! He was supposed to be mine!”

“Boo hoo if only there was a way to sync you two together,” Yoongi mocked.

Seoyun became angry, her face forming into a scowl, in one quick motion she cut Yoongi's arm with the knife. Not enough to cause real damage, but it still hurt.

“Even if that could happen,” Yoongi laughed breathlessly, “i think Hoseok and I would still be synced.”

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” Seoyun screamed like a maniac

Yoongi watched as the woman screamed, he looked at her with a bit of concern. The female finally calmed down after about 10 minutes of screaming like a hyena. Seoyun smiled wickedly, hitting Yoongi over the head with a medal pan.

All Yoongi saw was black.

A/n
If you noticed my reference to Synced then you're amazing lmao, if you didn't, you're still great ;]

Poor Yoongz :(