Chapter 18: Morning {Edited}

|A gentleman will open doors, pull out chairs and carry things. Not because she's helpless or unable, but because he wants to show her that she is valuable and worthy of respect.|

Grace's Pov:

I woke up by the sun. I groaned and hide my face in my pillow cuddling more with my blanket. I heard a chuckled but did not pay attention to it.

"Babe, time to wake up." My pillow said lowly.

Wait. Pillow don't talk and they certainly don't say, babe.

I slowly opened my eyes and found a pair of blue eyes looking at me.

"Yes pillow don't talk and they don't say babe." He teased and I groaned hiding my face in his neck.

Damn it I said that aloud!

"You are cute when you blush like that." He said pinching my cheeks.

"Stop that not funny" I pouted and he chuckled.

"Anyway, wake up it's already 10 o'clock. We need to have breakfast and then go home for you to relax and later get ready for dinner with my family." He reminded me and I sighed.

"Do I really have to wake up right now?" I asked still sleepy.

"No."

"Then why did you wake me up." I groaned. I felt him moved and then the next thing I knew, I was being lifted up in the air. My eyes snapped open and I saw Xavier walking near the sea.

"Xavier don't you dare throw me in the water," I warned him but he only smirked at me. He continued walking and I kept a tight grip on his neck.

"Xav, I swear if you throw me in this water I am not gonna talk to you!" I started to panic as we reached the sea. The blue lights were gone replaced by a normal sight of the water.

"If you don't want me to throw you in the water. Say Xavier you are the most handsome guy I know and I want you to kiss me." He smirked.

What the heck.

"You really want me to say that?" I asked and he nodded.

"What if I don't wanna say it?" I asked cautiously and he chuckled.

"Then you will have a cold bath right now!" He said with him mischieve smile and me groaned.

"Fine. Xavier, you are the most handsome guy I know and I want you to kiss me." I said and he nodded.

"Your wish is my command." He said and crashed his lips on mine for the second time. He left my feet on the ground and I could feel the waves. The water was cold. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. He bit my lips and I let him in. He spent the kiss but later We pulled away for air and rested our foreheads on each other.

"Y-you just wanted me to ask you to kiss me," I stated and he smiled.

"Yeah I wanted to and now we can go. We need to have breakfast." He said and I nodded.

We walked to another door and entered in. Xavier lead me to a table and we sat down. The whole place was empty but small soft music was played in the background.

"Would you let me choose your breakfast for today?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure!" I said and he grinned.

He called a girl and ordered something in French which I did not understand. The girl nodded and left.

"Don't worry you will like it." He said and I raised an eyebrow.