Chapter Thirty-Three: Graduation

A/N: Okay, y'all can fight me in the comments about this one when Lena says something about butch/futch. I'm a butch lesbian, and I don't rlly know if bi girls can identify as butch so I used it anyways. Deal with it. Let me know if I'm right or wrong. Oh, and also, ya girl here can use photoshop now at school! So, if I have my own time, I can use them for my own projects and transfer them to my own USB and take it home and use them as covers!! We'll see what happens.

Wednesday...

Lena slightly stirred in her bed. She felt arms around her and immediately smiled. She turned around so she could face the sleeping blonde next to her, and her smile grew even more. Kara was softly snoring, her mouth open a bit, her arms still around Lena's torso, her hair flowing on the pillows.

Damn, why and how does she always look like an angel? Lena thinks to herself. She played with her hair gently and kissed her lips softly and kept them there. A minute later, she kissed back with a smile.

She pressed her forehead against Kara's and looked into her blue eyes. "Good morning, sunshine."

"Good morning, Lee," Kara said huskily from her sleep. She brings her closer and nuzzles into her bare chest.

Lena sits up a bit and strokes her hair. "Babe, you know what day it is."

"Yet, your alarm hasn't gone off yet."

"Yeah, but I have to look over my speech again."

"Even though you haven't and won't let me read it and wait till your graduation, I bet it's perfect."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Miss Danvers."

Kara looked up at her. "So if I told you that you are an amazing girlfriend who I love so much and looks stunning every day no matter what you're wearing, then you'd stay in bed with me?"

Lena chuckles and kisses her forehead. "Five minutes."

Kara nuzzles back into her. "You are extremely comfy."

"You've fallen asleep on me multiple times, so I would imagine that I am."

After a moment of silence between them, Kara speaks up. "Are you excited?"

"About graduating?"

"Mhmm."

Lena lets out a sigh. "I mean, sure, I guess I am. That means going off to college and majoring in something, yeah. I just wanted to experience high school in full. Like, actually going and attending all three years of high school."

"Supposed to be the best time of our lives," Kara mutters.

She lets out a short chuckle through her nose. "But now, we have summer. And honestly, I just want to spend this summer with you." Lena looks down at her as Kara looks up. "As long as I'm with you this summer, then I'll be okay."

Kara gives her a kiss. "So I can sleepover more?"

Lena chuckles. "You just want my clothes."

"Well, is that a bad thing?"

"It's not if I get some of yours."

"Deal."

Lena kisses her forehead and gets up. "Come on. We have a graduation to prepare for." Lena puts on a hoodie, leaving the front open.

"I'll make breakfast." 

Lena rolls her eyes at her. "There's my girlfriend. Always focused on food."

Kara pulls on a crop top and feels Lena from behind through her open hoodie. "And you."

Lena hums in pleasure at the feel of Kara's light fingers on her skin and leans back into her. "Babe, you're seriously turning me on right now."