Chapter 17

I follow Blayze to one of the Cadillacs and he opens the back door to put Genesis in her car seat. I get in the passenger seat of the car and Blayze gets in the drivers seat. The twins and Tyson wanted to ride in the limo with my parents. So Blayze Mom and Dad get in the car with us. Blaise opens the trunk and jumps in. Blayze clicks a button that starts to close the trunk door.

"Blaise is Dan and the twins meeting us at the airport?" Asks Blayze Dad. "Yeah Dad their meeting us there." She replied chewing her gum really loudly. Blayze starts to move the car and he growls out, "Blaise stop smacking your gum so loudly!" She laughs and she stops smacking her gum so loudly. "Blaise stop aggravating your brother." Scolds Blayze Mom. I laugh as Blaise rolls her eyes and says, "I'm just playing a round he's too sensitive."

We drive to the airport hearing Blayze and Blaise arguing back and forth with each other. Eventually we arrive at the airport and Blayze parks in front of the jet. It's the same jet you we flew in when we left California to come to New York. I step out of the car and Blayze Dad unbuckles Genesis and carries her out for me.

We start to board the plane and settle into our seats Blayze apparently rented a private jet and the rest are boarding on that one. I sit down next to Blayze and buckle myself up. Genesis is buckled up next to Tyson. I look around the jet to see everyone laughing and talking about how my dad almost fell down the stairs of the plane. We take off into the air me grasping onto Blayze hand for dear life. He whispers comforting words in my ear as the plane shoots up into the sky. I'm surprised he remembered that I get scared during the take off.

I end up falling asleep during the flight and I wake up to see that we were starting to land. It was late afternoon as we boarded off the plan. I could see green all around me. A limo and a couple cars were waiting for us at the bottom. I could see far off in the distance people snapping pictures of us. Blayze and I head to a car and everyone starts to hop into the other cars.

"Wow I can't believe these people are actually taking pictures of us getting out of a plan." I state rolling my eyes. Blayze chuckles and replies, "Yeah, you need to get use to that." I laugh and Blayze starts to drive taking us to the Hall. The Hall we are staying at is called the Hengrave Hall. I searched it up earlier on the plane and it's a really beautiful place. They have rooms for people to stay in and get dressed in. After a good couple minutes of driving and me introducing Blayze to good music we arrive at the Hall.

I felt my mouth drop open as we drive up to the Hall. The gates were open and I could see the Hall right in front of us. We drove on the long driveway and I turn to Blayze in awestruck. "Oh my God it's better then the pictures." Blayze looks at me and his face twitches up a bit.

It was prettier in person and the vintage rusty look was breath taking

It was prettier in person and the vintage rusty look was breath taking. "Mm I guess it's worth the money." Mutters Blayze. I turn my attention to Blayze and I ask, "How much was it?" He looks at me and shakes his head no. "Yeah, I'm not even going to go there with you. Don't worry about the price okay." I mumble out, "Fine don't tell me." I cross my arms and push out my lower lip. He smirks at me and I stick my tongue out at him in return.