☁️✨

Finn wrote furiously on the piece of paper that was placed on his desk. He was thinking of ideas.

He had one idea in the back of his head but he didn't want to be like every other person in the music industry.

He had written 5 different songs in the last ten minutes and he decided that his bandmates wouldn't choose a basic song so he decided to just write it for himself.

He named it Greyhound.
————
The next day Finn picked up his music sheets and headed to the studio.

He gave him all the song ideas and they ended up really loving Greyhound. Finn was a bit nervous recording the song because if you looked deep into the lyrics you could basically read his message.

The song was written about Y/N L/N. She had been Finn's best friend all throughout elementary school and middle school. All they way up to high school.

Finn and Y/N had dated for around 2 years before she suddenly broke up with him for no reason. Finn had tried to talk to her and see if he had ever done anything wrong but she never replied to him.

She ended up moving and changing her phone number. She was basically a new person.

Finn had become a mess for a while constantly rethinking their entire relationship and every single movement he made while they were together.

But he didn't know why she broke up with him.

He decided to put it into words and into a song.————
Y/N's POV

Y/N had been walking through a vinyl shop when she could've sworn she heard an extremely familiar voice echoing through the store.

She had asked the store cashier who was singing the song that had previously been blasting through the store.

She had simply said she didn't know the song by the band was called Calpurnia. 

Later that day Y/N went home and searched up Calpurnia on her phone.

Her eyes slowly began to water as she looked at one of the band members. It was her ex boyfriend and ex best friend Finn Wolfhard.

Y/N took notice that they had released a song called Greyhound and decided to listen to it and immediately began to cry.

The song was about her.

She was so stupid to let him go but she couldn't  have him back. That was life.
————
This is probably the messiest imagine by far but writers block is real and it sucks.