ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

After hauling the last of the boxes into the apartment, Jungkook wiped his forehead and placed his hands on his back and groaned. Taehyung came out of TayJa's room and looked at Jungkook with a chuckle. "I told you I would help." He placed his arms over his chest and Jungkook shook his head. "Your dad and my dad already helped, plus this other dude that lives down the hall helped." He spoke before sitting on a box and wiping his face with the hem of his shirt.

Taehyung walked over and crouched down. "You rest up for a bit, i'll sort everything out." He kissed Jungkook's cheek before getting up and grabbing the first box that belonged in the kitchen. Throughout the week, Taehyung's mom and even Jungkook's mom was helping them with buying home necessities. Everything Taehyung wanted for TayJa's room, he got first since they were going to shop for the twins once they knew the genders.

Taehyung took the cups out and put them into the cupboard after taking the paper out of them and such. A few minutes later, Jungkook was helping but instead he was setting up the beds with Taehyung's dad. Setting the room up how Taehyung told him to earlier. Everything in the same exact place. After moving the couches, television and bigger objects, Taehyung's dad was hugging his son. "Call me if you need anything, okay?" He smiled at his son.

"I will, goodnight dad." He pulled away from the hug and put his hands in his sweater pocket. Jungkook looked at Taehyung after coming out of the room TayJa was in which was his and Taehyung's since her room was not yet ready and also because it would take awhile to get TayJa to sleep on her own considering she was always sleeping with Jungkook.

Taehyung yawned as he grabbed another box and Jungkook grabbed the box and shook his head. "Tomorrow, you need to rest now baby." He pushed Taehyung's hair back. Taehyung nodded slowly and smiled. "Okay.." he mumbled. Jungkook took ahold of Taehyung's hand and took them to the room, Taehyung getting comfortable in his own clothing and moving onto the bed next to the smaller girl.

As for Jungkook, he waited until Taehyung was sleeping before he left to go sort out everything else.

The next morning, Taehyung walked out of the bedroom to see everything in their proper place. Taehyung walked around, smiling lazily as he took in that he really just moved in with Jungkook and TayJa. They really moved in together. Taehyung then opened TayJa's room to see the bed all ready and Taehyung gave a chuckle before going over to the kitchen.

Letting the two sleep in, Taehyung started to cook breakfast. Since it was a special day, he decided to cook Jungkook his favorite. Which happened to be grill cheese, pancakes, bacon and even toast. It was a weird mixture but it was what Jungkook liked so, he didn't complain.

Half an hour later, Jungkook woke up to TayJa playing with his nose, the male opening his eyes slowly to see the girl with messy hair and gummy eyes. He needs to give that girl a bath. Jungkook grabbed TayJa's small hand and moved it away from his nose. "Morny dada." She giggled and Jungkook gave a small smile. "Morning Princess." He yawned, rubbing his eyes.

When Jungkook walked out with TayJa, the girl hurried off into her room and Jungkook walked towards the kitchen where Taehyung was setting up three plates. Jungkook raised an eyebrow and stood there. Once Taehyung noticed Jungkook, the boy walked over and wrapped his arms around Jungkook who placed his hands on Taehyung's waist. "What's this for?" He asked.

"Happy Birthday." Taehyung ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair and Jungkook's eyes widened. He himself even forgot about his own birthday. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a loving smile and shook his head. "You didn't have to do this." He mumbled almost shyly and Taehyung chuckled, bringing Jungkook into a kiss.

They both enjoyed it, until Jungkook pulled away with a chuckle. "We should brush our teeth before we kiss." He spoke and Taehyung laughed before pushing him away. "After we eat, i'll get TayJa." Taehyung walked to the bedroom to grab the girl who was laying on her bed and playing with a doll car, making it fly.

"Come on babygirl." Taehyung lifted TayJa who took her stuffy with her, a stuffy Taehyung bought for her and for Serenity. Taehyung carried the girl into the kitchen and sat her down, Jungkook finished cutting up her pancakes and put them down. "Pancakey!" She said in her high pitched voice as she grabbed her fork.

Taehyung poured some orange juice in a sippy cup and gave it to TayJa before giving the carton to Jungkook. "So, have anything you want to do today?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, taking a bite of his pancake and Jungkook shrugged. "Uh.. I really don't want to do anything. Being with you and TayJa is more than enough for me. Besides, we just moved in together, it would be fun to just watch movies all day, or, or we can decorate TayJa's room together, get everything done. I really don't mind." He smiled.

Taehyung smiled lightly before nodding. "You sure?" He asked, making sure and Jungkook nodded. "I'll always be sure about you and TayJa." He took a bite of his grill cheese and Taehyung chuckled. With that, the whole day after breakfast, they started with TayJa's room. The theme, the theme was beautiful. Little butterfly stickers on the wall with a little quote in the middle. Her pink bed set while her doll house and such were in the other corner.

Her room was basically pink and white even though TayJa loved purple, there was something about the pink butterfly she found that day. After sorting TayJa's room, the three started sorting clothes, TayJa mainly just stuffing them into the drawer.

After that, they spent the day watching movies, all cuddled up on the couch as they watched either cartoons or just a show while TayJa was busy with her dolls.