EL AND TEE

Chapter 2: El and Tee

An hour later and the boys were in the basement with the two unknown girls - the girl who had blacked out was still out and lay on the couch covered in Mike's coat. 011 sat next to the girl, watching her intently, wanting her to wake up.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" The black haired boy asks the shaved haired girl. She didn't reply, her eyes not leaving 012.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" The curly haired boy asks 011, his eyes quickly looking from her to the unconscious girl next to her. He didn't understand why one had hair and the other didn't.

"Did you run away?" The other boy asks her, wanting to be able to get them back to where they're from and out of their lives so they can focus on finding Will.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" The first boy with black hair asks her softly, not wanting to scare her at all.

"Is that blood?" The dark skinned boy asks moving forward to touch 011's face, Dustin slaps his hand away as 011's eyes go wider as she glared at the dark skinned boy.

"Stop it! You're freaking her out!" The black haired boy says to the dark skinned boy. His voice was raised ever so slightly, trying to show Lucas that he really should back off.

"She's freaking me out!" The dark skinned boy defends. They had no idea who the two were after all, they could be murderers for all they know.

"I bet she's deaf," The curly haired boy says with a shrug before clapping. 011 jumps, "Not deaf." He mumbles.

012 suddenly groans as she moves slightly. The four turn to look at her as her eyes open as she wipes them with her hand. She looks up at them, confused and scared to where she was.

"Oh my god the one who can talk is awake!" A curly haired boy shouted, making 012's head hurt more. She closed her eyes for a moment, "Hey? Does your friend have cancer? Do you have cancer? Why does she have hair and you don't? Hello!" He claps in her face and she hides her face in the coat that lay on top of her.

"All right, that's enough, all right? They're just scared and cold," The black haired boy says walking away to find something. 012 hides more under the coat as 011 flinches at the loud noises of the storm.

"Here, these are clean. Okay?" The black haired kid returns and passes the shaved girl a pair of sweat pants and a jumper. While 012 peaks her head out to see the black haired boy kneeling in front of her with a jumper and joggers in his hands, 011 stands up and takes the coat off before going to lift up her shirt.